The Elements Flashcards by Theodore Gray
By Touchpress Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flashcards is based on the ground-breaking original app The Elements, turned into a powerful memory aid for those moments when you really need to know your elements. No distractions, just the facts: name, symbol, atomic number, group.
• Sample some of the magic behind The Elements, one of the most exciting apps ever made.
• Challenge your knowledge of the periodic table.
• See if you can identify chemical elements by their symbol alone.
• Test your knowledge of the groups in the periodic table.
• Drag and drop elements to their correct position on the periodic table.
• Can you identify an element from its picture alone?
The Elements Flashcards is perfect for students revising for GCSEs, SATs, A-levels, or for anyone who just wants to check if they know the periodic table as well as they think they do.
Learn more about Touchpress at www.touchpress.com
Don’t forget to follow us at www.facebook.com/touchpressapps or www.twitter.com/touchpress to learn more about our incredible apps.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Thanks for updating – we’ve made some behind-the-scenes performance and stability improvements to make your experience even smoother. We’ve also completely overhauled our app discovery section so it’s now easier for you to find related apps you’ll love, and hear about our exciting upcoming releases.
Great Study App
I used this app to help me study for a periodic elements test in my Chemistry class. I wish there was a feature where you could select specific elements you need to study from the get go, but it still worked great, thank you!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Touchpress Limited
- © Touchpress Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.