The Equestrian manages day-to-day horse stall management, boarding needs, leasing rules, training plan, veterinarian exams, farrier visits, a marketplace, and more. We all want the best for our horses, so we built The Equestrian app to be that exclusive, one-of-a-kind equine tool you can rely upon everyday for your horses healthcare and well-being.
It's about connecting people, horses and the community that cares for them.
People • Our goal is to connect everyone in the care and enjoyment of your horse within one easy to use app
Horses • The app logs your horse's activities and care, all while connecting them to your equine service providers
Community • The app connects the entire equine industry and lifestyle in one place
- News Feed: A news feed of your horse's activities and health; connected to others that help in their care.
- My Horses: Manage everything about your horse's health, activities, and records. Think of this as your electronic, on-demand file cabinet that you wish you had with you at all times.
- Contacts: From riders and farriers, to vets and more, your horse can stay connected with them all.
- Forums: Participate with other horse owners. Ask and get answers to questions from other members.
- Photos: Capture and share important moments with your horse. It could be a great trail ride you discovered early that morning.
-Activities: Journal a list of activities for you and your horse. We have an extensive list of horse care topics that can be journaled.
-Equine Businesses: We now support many features to run your equine business and connect to your customers in-app for free.
-Horse Shows and Awards: Track your progress and results at all your horse shows. Now that wall or drawer of ribbons is easily searchable and available within the app.
Not an Equestrian App member yet? Registering is free and easy! Join the thousands of members already enjoying The Equestrian app every day for the management of their equestrian lifestyle!
- Made some screen enhancements to the boarding and stable management features
- Updated the Awards ribbon colors along with adding a No Placement indicator on Awards given
Ratings and Reviews
Took a bit of figuring out
Once I got used to the layout and stuff, it’s a great app. So many features! Anything you could think of, related to horse care is on this app. Highly recommend. I wish more horse people knew about it. It’s a great little app.
I really like the show and award tracking
The latest version is more stable and includes so many great features for journaling and caring for your horse.
But make sure you try the award tracking feature. So cool
It’s a great app that easily lets you organize the care of your horses. I did have to delete it unfortunately because I don’t own any horses and thought it was an app based on the rider. I definitely recommend it though!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.