PUT ON YOUR BEST BODY-ARMOR & JOIN UP WITH THE EXPENDABLES! It's the *official* FREE mobile game for the action-packed movie event of the summer — THE EXPENDABLES 3!
In THE EXPENDABLES: RECRUITS, you play as a new RECRUIT being scouted by THE EXPENDABLES; the roughest pack of mad-dog mercenaries this side of anywhere.
From tossing grenades and piloting helicopters, to assembling assault rifles (and even shooting pool)—when you're interviewing for The Expendables you never know what the next exciting challenge will be!
Tap and tilt your way through dozens of classic video game-inspired minigames as you prove your worth to Barney Ross and his crew. When you get the job opportunity of a lifetime, you better make sure you give it your best shot.
It's time to be on the wrong end of a thousand guns...it's time to join THE EXPENDABLES!
- STORY MODE: Play through a series of mini-games, guided by the #EX3 team, to prove your worth as a potential member of THE EXPENDABLES!
- ENDLESS MODE: It's all mini-games, ALL the time! See how long you can last in this endlessly challenging onslaught!
- Compete for high scores against friends on GameCenter!
Presented by Lionsgate and crafted by Greater Beast Games!
***ABOUT THE EXPENDABLES 3***
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team come face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet. Lionsgate and Millennium Films present a Nu Image production.
-Improved Tilt Controls
-New Minigame Variations
Ratings and Reviews
It's ok but it could be better
I'm the biggest expendables fan, so when I found this game I was like a little kid on Christmas. It's really great, except that there's no save button, so if you exit the app you have to start back from the beginning. It's really annoying. And when you are launching a missile at a helicopter sometimes it messes up and closes the app, and you have to start all over. But other than that it's really great!
Still did not become a recruit though flew the plane like 16 times, tried to build the ak like 14 times and tried to jump the train like 20 times.
Best game ever!
I seriously can't stop playing this game , the movies are amazing and game is great
- Lions Gate Films Inc.
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Lions Gate Films Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.