If your kids are animal lovers and you’re looking for something both fun and educational, with tons of content and lots of replay value, then with 12 games in one app, the fabulous Animal Playground is for you.
The 12 games included in the fabulous Animal Playground are:
• DRAW: Free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 27 different animal scenes to color-in. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tap and fill-in different colors, while older kids can choose from 3 different brush sizes.
• ERASE - 12 fun scratch cards: Little ones who may not yet have the fine motor skills to draw or color can rub away the silver surface of each picture to discover what’s underneath!
• PIANO: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with the notes supplied by cats, frogs, cows or fish!
• REMEMBER: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order.
• FIND IT: See if you can spot all the differences in each of the 30 animal scenes.
• PAIRS: This version of the classic matching game starts easy but includes 110 cards!
• PUZZLE: 60 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids and 15 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones.
• ROLL: A ‘tap and turn’ game for children who would find the slider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• SLIDER PUZZLE: With patience and persistence you CAN get the pieces in the right spot of 11 beautiful sliding puzzles!
• COLLECT: Help Mama fish through the 25 mazes to collect stars for her 5 little babies.
• CATCH: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as they pop up - but make sure you get the right ones!
• COLORS: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging game.
The games in the fabulous Animal Playground are designed to engage children as young as two years old but increase in complexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of six will still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to play together or for kids to enjoy with their parents.
While playing all these games in addition to having fun your children are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills, including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. Examples of some of the positive comments I’ve received are:
“Forget about downloading multiple apps to ensure all your kid’s favorite games are on your iPad. Install one and be done with the fabulous Animal Playground” - bestappsforkids.com
“A very high quality app that is great value for money. Your children will want to play with this for hours... Undoubtedly a 5 Star and EAS Recommended app.” - educationalappstore.com
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
+++ MULTI-AWARD WINNING APP +++
• MOM'S CHOICE AWARD in GOLD
• Featuerd by Apple as BEST NEW APP
• 2 x Gold Award for excellent learning Apps
• 5 Star EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• Kids App Award 2012 as BEST OF BEST & BEST KIDS GAME
• Part of Smart Academy
• Pappasappar.se REKOMMENDERAS
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for young learners.
I really like this app for young children for several reasons. First, there are plenty of activities in this single app to keep children entertained for quite a while. It would be a great app to use with the "Guided Access" feature!
I love that there are no advertisements within the app and no links that will take children outside of the app.
The buttons are easy to push and very child-friendly.
The graphics are very cute, too. There is a also a good variety of skills leves that can be entertained with this app. Children will love the easy versions of the puzzle and collect game and parents will love the color and slider puzzles. It's a win-win!
Worth every penny!
This is a FABULOUS app for children 2-7! There are so many games and they are all wonderful. Activities increase memory, language, fine motor, and attention to detail skills. I loved that it was an app that both of my children (3 & 5) were excited about and was one that I could sit down and play with them! The timer that parents are able to set to limit amount of time spent playing is an added bonus! Definitely worth your money!!!
Very cute app that includes 12 different mini games for your child to play!! Perfect for ages 2-4 years old! There is enough variety to keep your child interested and you can even set a time limit to restrict the amount of time your child is on the app! It comes in 15 different languages! The games cover a variety of skills such as finding differences in pictures, coloring, matching, puzzles, memory, music, tracing, and more! The only thing I would change is adding voice prompts for the games!
- Jan Essig
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jan Essig
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.