By Sunnyside Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE FIRM, is a twitchy fast-paced ARCADE video game where you work as a trader inside a big corporation. React fast, stay focused, and you might become the new chairman of The Firm ! But be careful, because too many mistakes will get you immediately FIRED!
"If you have a soft spot for simple to grasp, difficult to master twitch games that you can play on your iPhone with just one hand [...] a pretty cool one launched yesterday called The Firm" - TouchArcade.com
"The Firm offers a quality concept that offers an intense challenge that is worth picking up for some fast paced fun that everyone can enjoy." - AppleNApps.com
NOTE : We carefully read all feedbacks, and we are aware that our first game suffers from various flaws, and we are now working hard on a new update adding cool stuff and fixing bugs !
Having any comments or suggestions? We would love to hear from you! Reach us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Welcome to The Firm 1.1 ! The new update contains:
- New cards and game mechanics
- Entirely new GUI
- New musics and sounds
- New options (Colorblind mode, happy ending, ...)
- New ranking system
- Social functions
- Tips and fun facts
- You can now pause the game to relax your brain :)
- The game can now handle multiple profiles on the same phone
And finally we've removed the old in-app purchases as they were not what we wanted to do initially with The Firm.
As always feel free to send us feedbacks at firstname.lastname@example.org ! Enjoy :)
This game is an extremely addicting, one-touch game. Personally, I think those are the best kind of games. But it gets really hard really fast. After the first level up the difficulty triples at the very least. Honestly, I think that it's unnecessary and it makes the game way more harder than it needs to be… Also the amount of profit needed to get promoted is a little much… the first promotion needs at least $1,000 in profit, which is quite reasonable. But the next promotion needs at least $25,000 in profit, which is a huge jump. All I want is for that to be decreased a bit and possibly add in a few more promotions. If the first two things I mentioned are fixed, this app will be 5-star worthy in a heartbeat…
Love this game! :)
This reminds me of "Papers, Please"--simpler but more upbeat and challenging in its own way.
I think this game is great as-is, but I wouldn't mind seeing the following:
1) After the trader gets fired, how about if we see something different happen to him every time? I don't think he always has to jump out the window.
2) I'm tempted to say there should be a "leisure" mode--this endless version where you don't lose (or jump out of windows) and it's a brainless time killer. It stays at one steady speed. Mistakes deduct cash from your earnings. The goal for that kind of mode should be to earn an insane amount of money and unlock whatever stuff would be available in that mode--just like a game like "adventure capitalist."
Worth the money!
The Firm is a great concept in gaming. It puts your hand eye coordination against your ability to remember and record important information. Sunnyside also used the power ups idea to give the game a little bit of extra fun. I'd also like the theme of a firm instead of something completely random. The game is great! I use my money wisely when buying game, and this is wise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 58.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunnyside SARL
- © 2014 Sunnyside SARL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Buy us a coffee !$0.99