The First Calendar is a free calendar app designed to help your everyday life.
The First Calendar helps you manage meetings as well as calls and emails.
• Totally free calendar app
• Stunning and effective design
• Fast and easy sidebar to navigate throw days
• Manage meetings and get Maps directions
• Schedule your most important calls
• Handle your emails: precompose your message by setting recipients, subject and body.
• Add notes to your events
• Mark your "done" events with a swipe
• Single day view: never get confused with your events
• Compatible with ical and icloud, real-time synchronization
• Customizable event colors.
Following you feedback we add some amazing features on The First Calendar.
From now on your notification center will host also The First Calendar Widget.
You can also decide to repeat your events Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly or moving the event to another day directly from the event view.
We work hard to give you the best experience also on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as well.
Bug fixing is also included in the new release.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay but some issues
Interesting app but no support to be found anywhere, not even on their website. There's an interesting bug. The first day of every month shows the previous month. For example today is July 1 but the top bar says June 1. The rest of the month is okay. Since no support it may never get fixed.
If your calendar app cannot keep its days and months correctly, why is it marketed as a calendar app? Please junk it.
It doesn't work
Looks nice but it didn't work.
- Wired sas di Davide Colla & C
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 150UP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.