The First Calendar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The First Calendar is a free calendar app designed to help your everyday life.
The First Calendar helps you manage meetings as well as calls and emails.
• Totally free calendar app
• Stunning and effective design
• Fast and easy sidebar to navigate throw days
• Manage meetings and get Maps directions
• Schedule your most important calls
• Handle your emails: precompose your message by setting recipients, subject and body.
• Add notes to your events
• Mark your "done" events with a swipe
• Single day view: never get confused with your events
• Compatible with ical and icloud, real-time synchronization
• Customizable event colors.
What's New in Version 1.1
Following you feedback we add some amazing features on The First Calendar.
From now on your notification center will host also The First Calendar Widget.
You can also decide to repeat your events Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly or moving the event to another day directly from the event view.
We work hard to give you the best experience also on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as well.
Bug fixing is also included in the new release.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wired sas di Davide Colla & C
- © 150UP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.