The Fox and the Stork
By 2Lingua LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn 7 languages with the classic fable: The Fox and the Stork. Expose your kids to different sounds around the world while reading them bedtime stories!
Written for young readers, this app allows you to learn basic expressions in 7 languages through a fun and interesting bilingual fable. No grammar. No vocabulary list. This 10-minute script (English with foreign language expressions) takes you through an interactive dialog between 2 characters from your favorite fable. Learn French, learn Spanish, learn Italian, learn Vietnamese, learn Chinese, learn Arabic, and learn Hindi!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
Written specifically for English-speakers, the 2Lingua Method recreates the natural flow between a foreign language and English, the same way that bilingual people use languages.
This app will allow you to:
• Place language in context.
• Hear the foreign language at its normal speed.
• Listen to foreign phrases at a slower pace.
• Double check your understanding with the English story through the info box.
• Check your progress with flashcards.
• Tap the sound icon to listen to the whole story. This step allows you to hear the language at its normal pace, and to establish a context for foreign phrases.
• Tap the foreign sentences to hear them at a slow speed. Repeat them if you wish for faster acquisition.
• Tap the info icon for the story in English.
• Tap on the box in the fable to reveal the moral.
• Tap on the flashcards to hear the language and to reveal its translation.
Text and audio content is contained within the app. No internet connection required.
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2LINGUA LLC
- © 2Lingua LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.