Hot or Not was the original way to check out people near you, but now it’s so much more! Find out where the coolest people are, wherever you are - in the coffee shop, out clubbing, even on holiday – and let them find you too.
Hot or Not lets you…
- Check out people in your area
- Find people you’ve bumped into
- Chat with new people
It’s that simple. Ready to give it a go?
The app is free to download and use. We also offer one optional subscription package, Hot or Not Premium. Hot or Not Premium includes a range of premium features and helps users to get noticed and meet new people quickly.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• The cost of the optional subscription for Hot or Not Premium is 2.99 USD for 7 days, 7.99 USD for 1 month, 19.99 USD for 3 months, 27.99 USD for 6 months.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Bugs and performance fixes. (Woohoo!)
Ratings and Reviews
This app is essentially just a shittier version of tinder. Micro-transactions are pushed into your face at almost every available second. Plus, they recently started filling the global section with ads which slows your phone down to maybe 2-3fps. My phone will often crash simply because I’ll have 10-20 ads running in the back ground. The ads need to go or this app is going to seriously see some downgraded traffic. As for the people in the app it’s mainly single moms, thots, girls trying to sell you their nudes, and overly desperate girls. No matter what you talk to you’re going to end up regretting it. Almost all the girls on here are snakes, and talk to hundreds of other dudes behind your back. This is not an app that should be used for dating. Sex is really the most you should be on here for, and even then it’s still rather lack luster and often risky knowing half the girls on here are probably thots with some form of STD. Don’t get me wrong I’ve hooked up with a few chill people, but for every cool girl you meet there are 20-30 crazy ones. Also for all you guys out there just know that the ratio of girls to guys on this app is like 1:10 so if you aren’t cute good luck getting anyone to message you lol.
Hot or Not has always been free to use and we want to keep it this way, this means that we have recently introduced advertising. Ads will not be shown to users who have purchased our paid features. We will always champion diversity and work hard to ensure everyone is welcome, and we will never exclude certain users based on individual preferences.
This review pertains to this app, tinder, and other similar dating programs...
Do not recommend using these apps for many reasons. I had this for only five days, and got myself into some binds—admittedly, it was my fault too. Most of the girls on here are simply very weird (I’m sure the guys, like me, are too), and you’re very likely not gonna end up in any sort of quality relationship after using this. Long stories short, I ended up hooking up in the back of a truck, snap chatting girls only interested in sending cleavage pics, meeting a foreign girl who sent very weird flirty messages, and getting into some other weird conversations and flirts. I was the laughingstock of my friend group for a good while after this. In short, if you want to meet girls or guys and get into genuine relationships, do so in the real world through the jobs and activities you’re involved in. Use of these apps lends itself to some regretful experiences.
Two years later, I highly regret using Hot or Not in attempt to meet girls.
I met my soul mate
I joined this app to explore and meet new people, I never thought that I’d find someone to love. I did though. We matched on July 29th 2014 and we are together to this day July 12th 2018. We talked online for six whole months and he came to meet me and we started dating weeks after. We are still together 3 years 6 months. I’m not the type of person to meet a stranger online and fall in love. But I am so grateful to this app that I met the love of my life. There are a lot of people on this app looking for a casual fling but once you weed them out and find that special person it’s so worth it. Thank you Hot or Not for giving me the chance to meet my soul mate.
- OR NOT LIMITED
- 166.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Or Not Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Super Powers $2.99
- Pack of 100 Credits $1.99
- Super Powers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.