Hot or Not was the original way to check out people near you, but now it’s so much more! Find out where the coolest people are, wherever you are - in the coffee shop, out clubbing, even on holiday – and let them find you too.
Hot or Not lets you…
- Check out people in your area
- Find people you’ve bumped into
- Chat with new people
It’s that simple. Ready to give it a go?
The app is free to download and use. We also offer one optional subscription package, Hot or Not Premium. Hot or Not Premium includes a range of premium features and helps users to get noticed and meet new people quickly.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• The cost of the optional subscription for Hot or Not Premium is 2.99 USD for 7 days, 7.99 USD for 1 month, 19.99 USD for 3 months, 27.99 USD for 6 months.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Bugs and performance fixes. (Woohoo!)
Ratings and Reviews
This review pertains to this app, tinder, and other similar dating programs...
Do not recommend using these apps for many reasons. I had this for only five days, and got myself into some binds—admittedly, it was my fault too. Most of the girls on here are simply very weird (I’m sure the guys, like me, are too), and you’re very likely not gonna end up in any sort of quality relationship after using this. Long stories short, I ended up hooking up in the back of a truck, snap chatting girls only interested in sending cleavage pics, meeting a foreign girl who sent very weird flirty messages, and getting into some other weird conversations and flirts. I was the laughingstock of my friend group for a good while after this. In short, if you want to meet girls or guys and get into genuine relationships, do so in the real world through the jobs and activities you’re involved in. Use of these apps lends itself to some regretful experiences.
Two years later, I highly regret using Hot or Not in attempt to meet girls.
I met my soul mate
I joined this app to explore and meet new people, I never thought that I’d find someone to love. I did though. We matched on July 29th 2014 and we are together to this day July 12th 2018. We talked online for six whole months and he came to meet me and we started dating weeks after. We are still together 3 years 6 months. I’m not the type of person to meet a stranger online and fall in love. But I am so grateful to this app that I met the love of my life. There are a lot of people on this app looking for a casual fling but once you weed them out and find that special person it’s so worth it. Thank you Hot or Not for giving me the chance to meet my soul mate.
This app doesn’t allow you to even be curious about someone’s profile without notifying the other person that you’re looking at their profile. And the only way to look and red about someone & decide if you wanna talk to them, WITHOUT them knowing you’re thinking all this, is by subscribing for a premium account. I don’t want to pay just to socialize and interact with others, I already do that by owning my phone. And it’s awkward knowing that they know I visited their profile and decided not to reach out. I even got inboxed by someone asking what’s wrong with them after they messaged me & I chose not to respond. When the app initially came out it was simple, swipe if you’re interested or not. Now it’s invasive & it was better left with the simplistic features. There’s no need to know who favorites or views anyone’s profiles. Popularity isn’t that important.
Developer Response ,
Your opinion really matters to us! So thank you for taking the time to leave this constructive review. We will forward your comments to the relevant team for further review, so it can be taken into consideration in future updates. Thank you for helping us build a better product.
- OR NOT LIMITED
- 199.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Or Not Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Super Powers $2.99
- Pack of 100 Credits $1.99
- Super Powers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.