THE GAME OF LIFE Classic Edition
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WHERE WILL YOUR CHOICES TAKE YOU? The possibilities are endless in THE GAME OF LIFE! What does your future hold? Enjoy a new spin on the classic board game that’s now enhanced for iPhone 5!
LOOK AT THE REAL-LIFE ACCLAIM FOR THIS GAME…
“ It’s colorful, smooth, and just like the original.” (148 Apps)
LIFE IS BETTER IN 3D
Navigate your animated tokens through a stunning 3D environment of winding roads and lush landscapes!
LIFE’S A BREEZE
Enjoy the ease and fluidity of innovative touchscreen controls as you set out on your adventure.
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Listen to and control music from iTunes® while you play.
THE MORE THE MERRIER
Pass ‘N Play with up to 6 friends.
LIFE’S MANY CHOICES
Settle down and get married or stay single and indulge in lavish luxuries and risky investments! Put your own spin on the game as you customize classic characters.
RECORD YOUR MEMORIES
Track your life events with THE GAME OF LIFE journal.
RETIRE IN STYLE
Gain tiles worth big bucks when you land on Life Spaces and collect Share The Wealth Cards for your shot at becoming a millionaire!
Spin the wheel of fate and take a drive along the twisting roads of life on your iPhone!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
What's New in Version 1.2.6
We’ve made some behind-the scenes enhancements to improve overall gameplay.
Good so far!
Some improvements that could be made are:
- making marriage a choice. ex you land on the space and choose to be married or stay single
-When you land on a twin space you could get a twin of each gender possibly because in real life not all twins are the same gender or identical
-Adding more careers such as a journalist, author, artist, editor, business owner,etc
- Instead of only having the option of a cartoon character you should also have the option of being able to take a picture of yourself to set as your character.
- adding a triplet space and more room available in the car for more children or grandchildren.
- being able to save your life journal to Instagram as a video.
- making more travel spaces to other countries such as European countries.
I really love this game it is fun. But I believe these suggestions could make it better.😊
Fun but room for improvement
I love playing this game; especially at the end see how your "life" turned out. Although, there is definitely room for improvement:
1. In this version you are unable to purchase auto or home insurance.
2. Are unable to payoff any loans throughout gameplay.
3. Are unable to play against others, unless you pass around your device. **A internet feature would be great, to play against friends/community of players. **
4. At times it seems like when playing against a computer opponent(s), they are not playing fair. I tend to be the only one always getting sued.
5. In the classic game when a person chose a certain career they would receive perks. (Ex: a policeman would receive money when anyone spun a 10) in this version this doesn't happen.
Other then those minor cons of the game, I would still recommend this game. It is well worth the price.
I've had this game for a while and it's great for car trips or boring shopping trips.
However, I've noticed something that started happening recently. When asked to buy a starter home, or later upgrade your home, it will basically tell me which house I have to buy. I used to be able to choose a cheap house, one within my budget, or get a house that I couldn't afford, but would be counted toward my loans at the end of the game. I am unable to choose, now. It gives me, maybe, two housing choices (both within my budget and the highest I can get, nothing under, nothing over) or just one choice. It's often one I don't want, but can't change it, so I'm stuck. Why and when did this change or is it some kind of glitch I'm experiencing?
Game would get 5 stars if not for whatever this issue is.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- THE GAME OF LIFE © 2013 Hasbro. Game code © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.