*** FULL VERSION FEATURES:
· SEARCH by Product Name, Brand or Category , over 500,000 products (80,000 GLUTEN-FREE)
· The “DISCOVER GLUTEN FREE” option is a great way to discover your new gluten free favorites!
· DINING CARD / TRAVEL CARDS, to eat safely in restaurants domestically and abroad
· SEARCHABLE LIST OF SAFE/UNSAFE INGREDIENTS (for shopping, cooking, restaurants)
· UNLIMITED SCANS
#1 GLUTEN FREE APP on the USA App Store
Enjoy the Gluten Free living with the best app. It works simply and fast, using your iPhone camera to scan the barcodes of the products you buy. We maintain up-to-date the largest database of food and drink products of the US, to detect the presence of gluten. Over 500,000+ products and growing.
Our team of registered dietitians, nutritionists and researchers take care of the accuracy of the database.
** USER REVIEWS **
- Deborah Hurd: "A family member was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and this app has been a life saver"
- Elisabeth Kendall: "The best app I found for GF. Super handy when shopping!"
- Foregone Conclusion: "Perfect app. So quick to scan. Big window so you don't have to align a thin tiny bar"
- John Humeniuk: "Simple to use and extremely helpful. I used this app to check on products as we grocery shopped and found it to be an invaluable resource"
Every scan will be analyzed on four levels, to provide greater information and protection. This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
We have plans for new features in the future and always welcome your suggestions.
- BIG UPDATE in the SEARCH option, now you can search over the full database: +500,000 products (80,000 Gluten-Free)
- All the lists have images of the products, to take a quick look before enter the screen with all the details
- We’ve increased the number of suggested products when appears the message "Barcode not found"
- Other improvements
Please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful but...
This is a great app. We have celiac in our household and this can save hours of time in the grocery store which is where I use it most (especially if you’re newly diagnosed). In fact, I scanned an item marked GF and it came up “can contain gluten.” Yikes! But, also a couple of drawbacks:
- I can tap on an item in the History tab, but there is no “back” button; so when when I go back to the History it always goes back to the top of the page instead of where I left off.
- Like others, the same items that are not in the free version are also not in the full version. My husband has the free version and I have the paid version (same type phones also) so we try it on both.
Other than that, I would highly recommend this app.
Thanks for sharing your experience with the app!
Thank you! 🤗
I have Celiac Disease, and so does my child. This app saves me time and frustration while grocery shopping. It also gives me peace of mind to have a source that confirms items are gluten free. Often people ask me if something is gluten free, and I can use this app to search for that information. Using this app is better than using the internet to search for such answers, as internet searches were often useless due to being outdated or not clearly stated. Sometimes answers on the internet can not be found, or they take too long to find. I use this app everyday. Thank you so very much for the help this app provides for our health and convenience.
Thanks so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it ❤ :)
Top of the List!!
I APPsolutely love this App. It’s so convenient and fast. Use it frequently in the grocery store. Very helpful to keep me on track with the gluten free life.
My only disappointment with it is that I wish there were an option to put a personal note on the items.
I.e. - the products that say “May Contain Gluten”. I’ve contacted product manufacturer of some to question them and have found out that it is or isn’t and would like to document that so I have it for the next time.
Also the same for unfound items or items not in the database. It would be great to add these as I’m from New Orleans and some of our local items aren’t listed. Thanks.
Thanks so much for your review and feedback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.