Introducing The God Box app based on the bestselling book by Mary Lou Quinlan who tells the story about her mother's simple note writing ritual for caring for friends and family. This app allows you to write your wishes, prayers and worries and place them in your own God Box while on-the-go.
~ Personalize 9 unique designer note papers
~ Save them for safekeeping.
~ Share them with friends and family via email, Twitter or Facebook.
~ Sort them by date, alphabet or key word.
~ Sign up for the email newsletter for theGodBoxproject.com.
~ Learn more about the book.
Hopeful and personal, it's a wonderful way to show people you love them and leave a legacy too.
- Minor bug fixing and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
1) not intuitive at all
2)you can’t delete completed God box wishes, so your list ends up becoming incredibly cluttered
3) The thumbnail for each wish is whoever’s name you say like Dear “God” So if you look at your thumbnail of God box letters, every single one is called God. Impossible to figure out which letter is which
4) Voice dictation on iPhone does not work
5) The design is overly feminine. This is for women only.
Prayers are not being saved
When I save to my God box they aren't there to be looked up
It's finally here!
I just read the entire book today. Checked to see if the app was out yet and found it was!!!! Been waiting for it. Put it on my iPhone because I always have my phone with me. Want it on my iPad also. Unfortunately they don't sync. Would be extremely wonderful if this could be made available.
Some other ideas:
1. Was in the middle of a long prayer and the phone rang and deleted everything
2. Security code/password to keep it private
3. Return button to skip lines/make paragraphs
4. Different fonts :-)
5. Be able to add a date and then search by date (not automatically add the date though)
6. Be able to add a picture (someone or something praying about)
7. View your prayers in timeline or calendar form, when you hit look up, it just shows Jesus or God, since I'm assuming that is what most people are going to address their prayers to
So glad the app is finally here! Can't wait for updates. Thank you so much!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.