The Golden Years: Way Out West HD
By Alawar Entertainment, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tame the Wild West in The Golden Years, an exciting city building sim! Raise frontier towns out of rock and dirt and turn them into glorious metropolises! Gather resources and gold, build accommodation and production facilities and bring your empire to the peak of success!
As you make your way through the hardship of the Wild West, help a local woman overcome the sleazy maneuvers of a greedy old rip and save her family from destitution. With stunning visuals that bring the Wild West to dazzling life, and an epic story, The Golden Years: Way Out West will bring hours of excitement and fun to the whole family!
There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!
◇ 48 increasingly challenging levels!
◇ Five story scenes
◇ 11 Wild West characters
◇ 27 buildings
◇ Engage storyline and vivid characters!
More fun games from Alawar:
- FARM FRENZY 3 HD – Running a farm has never been more fun!
- SHAKE SPEARS! HD – Take out opponents with well-aimed strikes in a knightly competition of strategy and precision!
- THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA 3 HD – The most spectacular match-3 game in the award-winning Montezuma series!
For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Nancy is that you?
Well I'm glad I'm not the only person who faced a problem with level 24. Aside from that major bug, this is a really great game. I actually like the bright cartoony graphics and the gameplay similar to Bigfish's "Time Builders"! With the level 24 bug fixed, it's a good buy all the way.
Also... Is it just me or this the voice actress for this game the same one from the Nancy Drew games?
Good city builder
It's been a long time since we've had a unique new take on the city building Royal Envoy style game, it's here. Some nice twists and an actual story.
Do wish help page was there, details on which other building spots some buildings affect, it's not always obvious
Been waiting for a great game like this to come out for a while. I gladly spent my money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 05, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alawar Entertainment, Inc
- © Published by Alawar Entertainment, Inc. Developed by Alawar Southpoint.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.