Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make HomeGoods yours!
Hey there, treasure hunters! HomeGoods has always been the place to find exceptional home décor pieces at perfect prices. Now you can find them even more easily with the HomeGoods App. Get daily sneak peeks at new merchandise arrivals at your favorite store locations. Create a Profile to save your favorite images, upload your own photos, comment and share with friends! Follow HG Tastemakers for inspiration and see the things they love at HomeGoods. You can also manage your TJX Rewards Credit Card and much more!
Here's how it works:
- Register for the HomeGoods App to create a Profile.
- Choose specific HomeGoods stores to follow.
- Follow HG Tastemakers for great ideas and inspiration.
- Browse photos of new items arriving in stores and save them, upload and share your own photos, make comments and ask questions - have fun!
- Manage your TJX Rewards Credit Card account.
Get to HomeGoods to get the finds you love!
What's New in Version 3.8.0
- Use the new Store tab to find your closest HomeGoods, Marshalls or T.J.Maxx stores
- Improved photos with pinch and zoom to see even more product details
- Notifications now sit under the Profile tab
- Go to App Tips for reminders on how to use some key features
- Bug fixes and general enhancements
Can't thing of a more useless retailer app
Sure, items change all the time at that store but: 1) just to take a few random photos of very few products is more annoying than helpful
2) No indication on when pics were taken. If it was an hour ago or 8 hours ago. At a store where there is one of each furniture item it is useless and will end up with needing to call the location or drive there (which is what they want you to do because women have a tendency to buy things they haven't thought of buying just because of a "sale price")
3) regarding the poor app performance itself: no option of scrolling through pictures. You have to click each picture and then go back and click on the next one. In short it's an app that was created for people with a lot of time and nothing to do and not so much for people who are actually looking for furnishing/decorating their home
Keeps bringing me back to view more
Love the fact that I follow stores and view products available.
No longer works
The app wont load pictures properly after the latest update. I can only scroll back an hour or so and then it wont load more pics. I have deleted and reinstalled and it still doesn't load pics past a certain point. Really hating this app as of late.