Google Assistant -- get help anytime, anywhere
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.")
- Send emails (e.g. "Email your boss the latest TPS report.")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate to places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "Will I need an umbrella today?")
What's New in Version 1.0.4004
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Just started using this app & don't know all that can do yet, but what I have explored, is pretty cool. There are things to still be worked out, for example, when I ask it "where am I" or "what's my current location" or "gas station near me", it defaults back to where I live.
Navigation is super fast (navigate to city etc.) and it knows most questions I asked it. Amazing to see how technology is changing so quickly!
I am a Home user that loves to have access to the Assistant on my iPhone. The voice recognition is uncanny. And getting better by the day
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4004
- Size: 267 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.