The Google Assistant -- get help anytime, anywhere
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.")
- Send emails (e.g. "Email your boss the latest TPS report.")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play Jazz music on Youtube.")
- Navigate to places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "Will I need an umbrella today?")
Best way to control your smart home
Google Home is a great smart home controller but for iPhone users, it's a pain to control your setup from afar. Now I can lock my house down and turn my lights on our off from anywhere without needing an Android phone.
It's the Google Assistant, on my iPhone! This is pretty much the best day ever. Thanks Google.
Google assistant on iPhone...
- Category: Utilities
- Released: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.0.609
- Size: 256 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation).