The Great Fusion
By Loading Home
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade. The good old times have vanished.
Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours with Max’s help in this unusual and hilarious adventure.
This is the first science fiction adventure as real as life itself.
An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics.
- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
- Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism
- Hand-drawn artwork with 30+ localizations
- Original soundtrack
- User friendly interface
- Optimised for touch devices
The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022: society has truly changed. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetents. And that’s science fiction, righ?
As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come, in what is known as "The Great Fusion".
Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
Hilarious dialogs, videos of kittens, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
What's New in Version 1.8.1
Improved English and Italian translations
I'm loving this! The dialog is humorous, the puzzles require some real out of the box thinking, and the nostalgic value is through the roof. Sure, some of the character design is a bit... odd... But it fits the game, and feels like a throwback to some of the goofier drawn games of PC days past. I like the hint system that only hints the current puzzle, that's nice. I have no reason at all to give this fantastic game anything but 5 stars. Great work to everyone that made this game, it's everything I had hoped it would be!
(Someone said something about this being a Left vs Right game, and that's ridiculous. I'm pretty wide Right myself and I can enjoy a good satire without reading into it things that aren't there. And it's got a warning, it's not a kids game!)
I love adventure games... I grew up on text adventures and then Sierra and LucasFilm games. I love adventure games on iOS. I hated this game and will delete it without finishing it.
1) Graphics are well rendered but everyone is very unattractive. The protagonist is a scruffy hunch-shouldered loser who appears to be wearing an under-shirt and tighty-whiteys. I don't need to look at that all day.
2) The story is heavy-handed far left crap (and I hate Republicans.) The wealthy have destroyed the economy and a Gestapo state lobotomizes anyone who pirates media. Yet media creators (programmers, musicians, and writers can't get work.) That is kind of backwards.
3) The language is unnecessarily and persistently foul. This is NOT Sierra or LucasFilm. I am offended and do not care to play a game filled with that crap or have the chance my young children stumble across it. There is a prostitute in the game too.
4) I didn't have much trouble with the puzzles yet but they are weird and somewhat disgusting (washing dishes with a soapy rat.)
I games that are reminiscent of the Sierra Online and Lucas Arts point-and-click adventures from back in the day. I'm not bothered by the slightly off English translations (kind of amusing) and the gameplay is fine. Controls are ok, but not the best. It's a good effort and I am enjoying playing. Love the context sensitive hint system just to give a nudge in the right direction when you get stuck and are ready to give up. But the challenge of figuring out occasional obscure puzzles is what these games are all about.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 01, 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: VICTOR CANO BELTRAN
- © 2012 Loading Home
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.