The Great Martian War
By The Secret Location
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to advanced Martian technology, this game requires iPad 2 / iPhone 4s / iPod touch 5th generation or above.
The Martians have invaded! Can you survive long enough to save Earth from extinction?
It's 1913, and war is hell—especially when the enemy you must face are terrifying Martian warriors. You are Gus Lafonde, fearless scout and soldier—and you must survive. The future of the planet—along with every human being—depends on you.
Navigate vast battlefields as you evade sneaky land mines, deafening artillery strikes, massive tanks, and towering Martian war machines.
Collect Rations and Victisite (the living metal that powers the alien machines) to unlock powerups.
Will the Martians reign supreme and destroy the world as we know it? Or will the Human Race find a way to defeat the alien invaders?
• Virtually endless gameplay: Randomly-generated levels allow for non-stop fun.
• Visceral combat: Immersive 3D visuals and sound effects place you in the middle of the Martian War.
• Massive scale: Escape through vast environments and exciting set pieces as you progress through 18 player levels.
• Period-specific battle gear: Beat the odds with World War I-themed powerups.
• Achieve the impossible: In-game achievements challenge you to finish your mission and collect rewards.
• Dynamic content: The Martian War universe is always expanding with ongoing content updates and new features!
What's New in Version 1.2.2
New uniforms to unlock!
Added new daily rewards.
Added new Game Center Achievements.
I'm not sure if it's just my phone but I feel like the controls are to sensitive. Every time I play my character will sometimes jump or duck at random which often cause me to lose. And some times the guy will jump all the way through the path. The controls should definitely be improved
Thank you from a small town american.
I grew up with soilder and live a few miles from my states VA, Hospital and let me tell very little developer cover this topic and you did it fairly well and for this I thank you
If you like temple run themed games and military history, then this is a game for you! I was never really interested in these kinds of games until I found this one. I love the graphics and the story!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 07, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Secret Location, Inc
- © 2013 Secret Location inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ration Pack 1$0.99
- Victisite Pack 2$1.99
- Ration Pack 2$1.99
- Victisite Pack 3$4.99
- Victisite Pack 1$0.99
- Ration Pack 3$4.99
- Combo Pack 2$9.99
- Combo Pack 1$1.99
- Victisite Pack 4$9.99