In this sequel to The Great Tournament, continue your quest to defend the kingdom of Magincia. Play as a Knight, Lord, or Prince in this medieval fantasy where every choice you make affects the story. Lead armies in battle against powerful foes or use diplomacy to resolve conflicts.
"The Great Tournament 2" is a 300,000 word interactive low fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Character generation and random events ensures no one game is the same.
• Play as a devoted knight, honorable lord, or ruthless tyrant.
• Multiple storylines with over a dozen different endings.
• Use diplomacy or war to resolve global conflicts.
• Raise and train an army to defend the kingdom.
• Conqueror territories and expand your kingdom.
• Manage village and kingdom finances.
• Fight waves of barbarian armies in Survival Mode.
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "The Great Tournament 2," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
First off, I highly enjoyed playing the first book of The Great Tournament. So I was excited to see that the second one had come out. I was happy with the first part before purchasing. But now that I want to purchase the rest of the book, I am not able to. For some reason it says that my purchase failed and to check my network settings, but it is fine, I was able to purchase another app. So it has to be something with this particular app. Please help, I would love to finish this book.
Upgrade Purchase Fixed!
The developer fixed the upgrade purchase option within the app. I just bought the upgrade with no issues. As promised, I updated my review accordingly. Also, I do enjoy most of their text-based games.
Original Review ⬇️
Cannot Purchase Upgrade!:
I cannot take advantage of the discounted promo price of $1.99 (good until February 16, 2018) to purchase the upgrade and unlock the rest of the game. Please update the app ASAP, and I will update my review accordingly. Thank you.
First is better
This game is good dont get me wrong but i have to concerns. 1) i chose to be king in the first game and in this one it says i chose to be married to hannah and i lost all of my skills which resulted me sucking at combat lol 2) The main game is too short however i have not played the scenarios which could make up for it,
*Side note* It could be that, in the first game it says hannah rules as queen regent before you politically take the thrown from her which can make sense in this game but it still says i chose to marry her which i did not.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 45.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Philip Kempton
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.