The Grid - Calendar
By Birdsoft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Boldly redefine your calendar.
Do you want a calendar that is beautiful and simple to use so you can check and change your schedule in seconds, not minutes?
The Grid aims to do just that. With text right on your calendar you can see everything at a glance. And with the calendar filter bar always up, you can view the events of only the calendar you need with just one tap. Need to create an event you use all the time, templates are built right in. Need to re-schedule, drag-n-drop an event to another day. Its all so easy you'll wonder why every calendar doesn't do it this way.
At first glance it might look too simple. But isn't that what a calendar should be?!
.....::::: Features :::::.....
• Show event text right on your calendar.
• Filter by calendars with one touch.
• Uses the default calendar events so advanced syncing is possible(Exchange, Google, iCloud).
• Use Templates to create frequently used events.
• Drag -n- Drop to move events on the calendar.
• Copy and paste your events.
• Natural Language Entry
• Time Zone Support
• Full Search(Pro)
• Convert Events to Reminders(Pro)
• Convert Reminders to Events(Pro)
• Week Numbers
• Create advanced repeating event options.
• Create multiple alarms for an event.
• Email events with iCalendar attachments.
• Text, Tweet, or post events to Facebook.
• TextExpander Support
• Optimized for startup speed.
• InApp Purchases offer Weather, Search, Reminder Support (iOS6+), and the new Week Strip View.
.....::::: Use :::::.....
Let's say you are a busy mom scheduling all your family's activities. Well little Bobby's coach just added a soccer game on Thursday. And little Alison's dentist appointment just got moved to the same time the next day. And you need to know what your husband's schedule looks like next Tuesday.
1. Tap on Bobby's calendar. Go to Thursday and hit the "Template" button. Hit 'Soccer Match' from the list. Scheduled.
2. Tap Alison's calendar. Click on the dentist appointment day. Drag it from the bottom list onto the next day in the month. Rescheduled.
3. Click on your Husband's calendar. There it is.
That is 10 seconds of your day you will not get back.... Now try it on your current calendar, we'll WAIT....
Now imagine using that wherever and whoever you are; running the office, travel, family, school, activities. It all fits well.
With a little initial calendar planning, you can have the most efficient and organized schedule on the block. Add in syncing and your family or office can all share calendars for more power.
Your day just got a lot clearer.
.....::::: What they say :::::.....
"Check and change your schedule in a snap with Birdsoft’s beautifully simple calendar app, The Grid." - AppAdvice AppsGoneFree Feature.
"this calendar was smooth, hiccup free, and brought a fresh look to the boring calendar in iOS." - TheiPhoneAddict Review
.....::::: Support :::::.....
Check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/TheGridApp or on Twitter at @TheGridApp for tips and sneak peeks. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch a video showing the power of the app at http://grid.birdsoft.biz
What's New in Version 1.60
• Optimized for iOS8 and the iPhone6
Help us out with a good review?!
Long-time user, now dissatisfied
Have been using this app for awhile because I like how I can easily add appointments down to the minute. However, since updating my OS, it's now acting up.
When I paste text into title, some of it disappears: have to go in through other calendar apps to fix. End time is left one minute prior to start: this should be impossible.
This app used to be reliable and straightforward. Can't say that now.
Version 8.3 after purchase of pro there are bugs in landscape mode. For pro version price it seems that it should be more stable than free version. After reinstalling it seemed to fix problem until trying landscape mode again and once again it remains stuck. Will change rating if issue is addressed. I have liked this calendar more than any others.
Beautiful Simple Design
As an architect I appreciate the design...very straight forward and simple. The color backgrounds add to that. The multiple calendars help organize multiple projects. Very easy to set up and use. Well done !!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 19, 2014
- Version: 1.60
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Birdsoft LLC
- © 2014 Birdsoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Midnight Version$3.99
- Pro Version$1.99
- Midnight Version$2.99
- Midnight Version - Sale$2.99
- Pro Version - Sale$1.99