The Grid - Family Dashboard
By Jason STIRMAN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You remember that iPad you bought for your family?! Yeah, the one collecting dust in a drawer? For the cost of a coffee you can restore harmony in your house and add a beautiful dashboard to your sanctuary, your home.
I have three children and I'm well aware of the chaos during morning and bedtime routines, so I built The Grid to encourage my kids to complete their tasks each morning and night. The more items they complete each day, the happier their user's emoji becomes. They love it!
At the end of week, the weekly scorecard module provides a great centerpiece for a family meeting to discuss allowance, rewards, or priorities for the coming week.
Less nagging. Happier children. More harmony.
Current Grid modules include...
- A friendly greeting and time display
- Morning and evening to-do lists for each user (up to 5)
- Weekly scorecard (for rewards/allowance)
- Daily weather information
- Calm nature images
- Inspiration quotes
- Grid tips and tricks
- Doodle board
- More modules coming soon!
What's New in Version 1.4
- New weekly scorecard module (for allowance/reward systems!)
- Updated Grid tips and tricks module
- Bug fixes