Sequel to one of iOS’s #1 puzzle games, The Guides Axiom introduces a myriad of entirely new codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers to challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity in unique and innovative ways.
Simply stated, they’re not easy. Progressing will be difficult, but you have the appropriate tools at your disposal. Everything you need to proceed is — or has been — provided.
Look for clues and patterns to build on what you have learned. Remember what you have seen as for no detail is too subtle or insignificant. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides Axiom.
Peculiar, isn't it?
• • • • • • •
• Includes more than 100 meticulously designed interactive puzzles, ciphers and secrets to discover — with many more on the way.
• Integrated decoding tools — including morse, binary and several others — to assist you on your journey.
• Reimagined level select system and nonlinear gameplay give you the freedom to explore a much broader path.
• Ability to save screenshots and record notes to help keep track of invaluable clues.
• Stuck? Extract a hint by using a Hack to obtain the inspiration needed to move forward.
• There are many layers of complexity so don't assume a puzzle has only one solution.
• • • • • • •
Official Site: theguidesapp.com
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Some new challenges and secrets have been discovered and are ready to be explored. This update includes...
• Seven free puzzles (with many more in the works).
• Expansion Pack 2 which includes twelve exclusive new puzzles.
• New Backdoors have been detected. Decipher them and unlock additional bonus Hacks.
• Stay up to date with the new notification system — you may even receive bonus Hacks.
• UI refinements and other design optimizations.
• Bug fixes and improved performance.
As we continue to work on new puzzles, remain persistent and get your completion percentage to 100%. Thank you for the continued support and wonderful feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
CHALLENGING & EXCITING!
Another satisfied reviewer wrote that they downloaded this game to satisfy their "The Room" fix, and, as a huge fan of The Room games too, I didn't need to know anything more. I went straight to downloading this game & I am so glad I did. I LOVE THIS GAME! The fact that it is super challenging makes me very happy. If challenges are easy to solve, I'm unhappy. In fact, I prefer they are so difficult that I sometimes nearly give up & have to search for cheats. I'm on level 20 now, and I had to search for a cheat at least once -even after exhausting all available hacks for the level. (But, boy did I feel stupid when I discovered the answer! LOL!)
The Room series are the only other iPad games I am crazy about. And now, this game has earned its place on the same level. :)
Please, developers, make more exactly like this one!
AWESOME SPY/HACKER GAME
This game is really the coolest. It makes you feel like a spy/hacker. The music really sets the tone for the game too, it adds a lot to it.
This game is truly challenging but not in a bad way. Where most games nowadays are pretty easy to get through, this one makes you work for it. It requires critical thinking and patience. If you start to get frustrated, put it down and come back to it later with a clear head.
Despite some people saying it is too hard and requires spending money to "cheat" with "hacks" that's not at all true. This game was designed for an adult intelligence (though if kids figure it out, hats off to you). You don't need to spend money to solve the problems, just time and out of the box thinking.
A Lynchian escape room of the mind
It is really hard to put into words a description of this "game". It will have to suffice to say that you will find easy parts, you will find hard parts, you will find incredibly hard parts, and in the end you'll probably still not be quite sure what happened.
It is a true feast for those who crave a mental workout. I advise keeping a written log. It's the first time I've been challenged enough to do so, and the notes it are copious, frequently crossed out, and sometimes circled and underlined in those precious "Eureka!" moments. Worth every penny.
- RosiMosi LLC
- 112.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Kevin Bradford LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One Hack ( 1 ) $0.99
- Five Hacks ( 5 ) $2.99
- Expansion 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.