Much like Hollywood, The Hollywood Reporter is smart, beautiful and fun – and even more so in its all-new iPad edition.
Download the latest weekly issue to get THR’s award-winning magazine content: cover stories with Hollywood’s A-list, analysis of the business of entertainment, engaging fashion and travel features, and stunning original photography.
Subscribe today to see this week’s issue!
CURRENT APP USERS: Once you install the latest version of The Hollywood Reporter app, you will lose any existing issues that you have purchased in previous versions.
CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: You can access the app for free – just download it and enter your subscription information at log-in.
- A single issue for US$7.99 (non-subscription)
- 1-month subscription for US$19.99 (4 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1-year subscription for US$99.99 (46 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current issue period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current issue (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to the www.hollywoodreporter.com/faqs/ipad for more information.
bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is awful
You have a great magazine, with a TERRIBLE app. Everything is an incomprehensible error message. Don’t buy this magazine until they’ve gotten this app fixed.
TERRIBLE BUGGY APP
Love the magazine but the app makes it impossible to download / read the magazine. App is full of error messages. Worst app ever.
The Hollywood Reporter for iPad
THR for iPad is a perfect blend for the readers of the magazine who are looking for different things. Every week users who want to subscribe to all issues have the option. Users who read select issues that appeal to them have the option of purchasing individual issues. Also users like me who are interested in day to day real time content have the option to access the application and use it for that reason only. Upon launching the app for the first time you asked how you would like to use the app which sets a great tone. Being a iPad specific application THR is beautiful to look at and easy to read with high quality images. The menu interface is broken into three main sections. One is the magazine library where you can browse, purchase and manage your magazine selection. The second is the news section where you can navigate, read and share real time day to day articles concerning the industry. The third is the FAQ section which is designed to be helpful to those users who want to know how the application works regarding magazine management, purchase questions and much more. Every major magazine publication that has a iPad application should take note of how THR offers its content catering to the loyal subscribers, select readers and those who want access to free day to day or weekly content.
- Prometheus Global Media, LLC
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Prometheus Global Media
- In-App Purchases
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions $9.99
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions $99.99
- May 24, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.