Do you have what it takes to become an upwardly mobile real estate agent? Play the role of Agent Angie Dee, who just got her first job at Homer Echers Real Estate and is getting a 'fixer upper' ready for the big sale. As Angie, explore the property, tidy it up, and put yourself on the path to riches!
The house has an itsy bitsy problem, though. It just might be alive – and trying to kill you . . . and ruin your career! See if you can unlock the mystery of why the “House on Usher” was abandoned by finding hidden objects and solving puzzles so that you can finally plant the “SOLD” sign firmly on the ground!
* A hidden object mystery with an irreverent sensibility
* Quirky characters and silly gags
* Cleaning!! Find bugs and cobwebs to increase the house’s resale value
* Easy modes for the puzzle-challenged
* Test your knowledge of 1970s pop-culture!
* Zoom and hints to help you investigate every nook and cranny
Price drop for one-time full access, no in-app purchases.
*Improved, kind of silly, hint system
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a clever mix of quest, hidden object and mystery wrapped with 1970's ambience. Very entertaining. Red Aphid should be making more games like this.
This is the typical find the objects game, at the easy setting it was still a challenge to find things, however the story line was lacking and the ending was a big disappointment after all that work.
Totally enjoyed finding the objects, had to work on moving between rooms, which kept the game interesting. Will play more than once now that I have some ideas for getting between rooms. Looking forward to new games from this team.
- Red Aphid Games LLC
- 158 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Red Aphid Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.