The Tao te Ching of Lao Tzu is among the most widely translated and cherished books in the world. Singular in its lucidity, revered across cultural boundaries for its timeless wisdom, it is believed among Westerners to be Lao Tzu’s only book.
Few are aware that a collection of his oral teachings on the subject of attaining enlightenment and mastery were also recorded in a book called the Hua Hu Ching (pronounced “wha hoo jing”). The teachings of the Hua Hu Ching are of genuine power and consequence, a road map to the divine realm for ordinary human beings.
This beautiful and highly functional app brings Taoist wisdom into your heart and hand, and allows you to share selections with friends at the touch of a button.
This lite version contains the complete odd-numbered passages. Additional content and emailing feature is available through an In App Purchase.
• Swipe left to open the book cover
• Support for iOS 12 and iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
Ratings and Reviews
This app is superb. Enhances mindfulness in daily life. Both calming and uplifting, enlightening and endarkening. Great resource for dealing with monkey or doggy mind.
To read the entire contents of the book you have to buy it. That's so against the Tao! The true knowledge of the soul is and should be free.
Just Add The English Name
The content is EXCELLENT but it be helpful to have the option of English. Why not, the audience is English speaking.
- Brian Walker
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brian Browne Walker
- In-App Purchases
- Hua Hu Ching $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.