HuffPost - News & Politics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HuffPost is the leading source of news and commentary for the most diverse and connected generation ever.
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top story digests.
• Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content.
• Enjoy all 16 international Huffington Post editions in one app.
• Scan our library of immersive 360 videos, virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Save stories for offline reading.
Have questions or feedback? Please send to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 13.0.1
We’ve been working hard to make our app better than ever. Here’s what’s new:
- A significant refresh of our navigation structure to help you quickly find stories.
- A new alerts hub that shows you past breaking news notifications and makes it even easier to adjust your settings.
- A new activity bar on entry pages that allows you to comment, bookmark and share the stories that matter to you.
- Fixes a crash experienced by some users when viewing entries.
Stop upgrading the app!
As several others have already mentioned, each of the last few upgrades has gotten progressively worse. This used to be my go to app for catching up on news. It no more. Scrolling is a nightmare. Ads jump in front of articles causing me to kill the ad and navigate back wasting time and causing massive aggravation. Go back to the clean and simple style from a couple of years ago.
Hot knife through butter
One errant touch of the thumb while scrolling and poof, you're either back at the top of an article, or you’re on to the next article. (This problem is the worst of its many flaws, and HuffPo seems determined not to fix it.) Stylistically, it looks like a tabloid, with loud headlines.
Content is often interesting, though replete with grammatical errors. Headlines do not always accurately reflect content.
I used to love this app, but since the last 2 "upgrades" scrolling has gotten progressively worse. And after the last update, you have eliminated the offline reading option that I used at work when wifi is unavailable. I'm currently looking for something to replace it.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 13.0.1
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: The Huffington Post
- © 2017 HuffPost
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.