Swipe to join matching stages of humanity and advance them from caveman to scholars. Build humanity's greatest wonders and expand your board in this game that is simple to learn and hard to master.
-Addictive puzzle gameplay
-Discover characters from different ages in human history
-Collect resources to expand your board and build your empire
-Simple swipe-based controls
-Leaderboards and achievements
The entertainment age is upon us! Unlock new characters and buildings that are all rooted in the evolution of musical entertainment.
- New Characters and Buildings
- Expand your play area and map
- iPhone X Support
- Additional game balancing and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but meta issues
This is a very fun puzzle game. If you like 2048 type puzzle sliders you will enjoy playing this. If you can look past these two major issues.
1. The fact you have a limited number of moves is frustrating. Granted when you run out of moves the round doesn't end. You simply close the app and continue later when more moves have generated. For me this is frustrating when reaching scores like 40k as it takes days to get there, unless of course you spend money on gems to fill the moves meter. 1 star removed for this.
2. This new update, today being Sept 13, 2017, has introduced a cancerous ad revenue system that is just flat out unacceptable. When opening the game, before even seeing a title screen, you are now introduced by an ad. When beginning a puzzle you are now introduced by an ad. When leaving a puzzle you are once again introduced by an ad. You also gets ad pop ups while in the middle of puzzles. Mind you these ads can be exited immediately however the older system was better and rewarded. The old system allowed you to use a "UFO" to remove a piece from the board. This costed you a 30 sec ad you had to watch. The new system gives you nothing and the "UFO" is no longer selectable. This is obviously an attempt to force players to purchase the "No Ads" package. I will not indorse it. 2 stars removed for this. It would be more but the game is enjoyable enough to receive a minimum 2 stars until these issues are corrected or altered.
I got this game and I loved it but the second time I opened it up it froze and will not open again after that it keeps crashing or freezing will try again in a month and see if I like it I love the game but fix the freezing!
Okay the review below the line is the most recent review I love it after that glitch fix I had to uninstall and reinstall multiple times but finally got it to work! I love this game and support more of these games in the future I love all of noodlecake studios games and support them all the way thank you for fixing the glitch!!!
Cross device please
Very funny game! Awesome to kill time as well but I started it on my iPad and would very much like to play the same account on my phone as well so I strongly suggest maybe a Facebook connection or something. I checked and didn't see anything but if I was wrong please let me know! Aside from that it is a great game but the ads and move count can be a problem... though I personally bought the unlimited moves and if you enjoy the game I suggest buying it, as it only is 2 or 3 dollars I believe but still can be played if not. I usually don't even like games of this kinda but this one I enjoy a lot and recommend that you try it
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 327.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Noodlecake Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Energy $1.99
- 1250 Crystals $5.99
- 105 Crystals $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.