The Human Body by Tinybop
By Tinybop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore a working model of the body. Every part is interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. Designed for kids to discover what we’re made of and how we work.
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
*** KAPI Best App for Older Children ***
*** Parents Magazine Best App for Families ***
The Human Body has been downloaded more than 5 million times and has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 144 countries.
“The sound effects are both hilarious and compelling—the pulsing swoosh of the heart pumping is soothing, but the gassy squeaks coming from the digestive system are enough to send my kids into a fit of giggles.” — COOL MOM TECH
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body—one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.” — WIRED
The Human Body is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library series, designed for curious kids to dive deep into big ideas. The apps in this series have won Best of the App Store, App Store Editors’ Choice, Parents’ Choice, and Children's Technology Review Editor’s Choice awards.
* Explore seven interactive systems to learn basic human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems.
* Discover detailed, interactive models of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
* Get the urogenital system as an in-app purchase.
* Learn new vocabulary with text labels in 50+ languages.
* Create a dashboard to learn about new updates and apps, delete accounts, change languages, and support your kids’ experiences in all Tinybop apps.
* Smart device features include: camera demonstrates vision, microphone shows how hearing works, photo and music libraries demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own avatar.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
* No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Explore the skin we live in!
Find out how your skin reacts to hot and cold, mosquitoes, and poison ivy, how fingernails and hair grow, and more.
I have never been more disappointed in an app (that wasn't a free app). This app has gotten rave reviews on several websites that review educational apps for children. Yes, the graphics and animation are very good. It's cool to see what happens to your body when, for example, you eat a piece of food. However, there is no narration or anything that explains what is going on with the body. In fact, there's no narration at all that gives the user any kind of directions on how to use the app (there is a written parent handbook buried in the settings section). I don't understand all the positive reviews saying how much fun this game is and how much their child learned so much. I honestly don't think this will hold my daughter's interest for more than a minute.
It makes sense that is cost three dollars because it is a great tool to use. People who get this should know how the body systems work like the excretory system is the kidneys, urethra.....etc. anyways you should know this app gives you great information
They need to have a more accurate view of the white blood cells fighting off bacteria virus and other pathogens. There needs to be some form of narration. We need to have a section would explain his medicine including vaccines. I agree for paying for it they should have a lot more. And maybe an operation section.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 669 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Tinybop Inc.
- © Tinybop Inc., 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Urogenital System$0.99
- The Immune System$0.99