The Human Body
By Amber Books Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Human Body
** #1 in Medical for iPad February 2011 **
The Human Body describes 300 parts of human anatomy, from the skull to bones of the toe, from hair fibres to valves of the heart, and from muscles to nerves to blood supply.
Each of the 300 entries in The Human Body is illustrated with an annotated colour artwork accompanied by text on the body part’s function and an information table. Written in collaboration with a professor of clinical anatomy, The Human Body is both highly informative for medical students but also accessible for the general reader.
- 300 entries providing a complete picture of human anatomy
- Superbly illustrated with detailed annotated colour artworks
- Zoom function for close study
- Can show or hide annotations
- Information tables include body system, location, function, components and related parts
- Written in collaboration with a professor of clinical anatomy
- Bookmarking facility for key entries
- Handy notes option
- Easy-to-use search functions
- All data stored offline on your device
- Requires no internet connection after download
- Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
"The Human Body is an excellent tool for anyone interested in anatomy. It provides excellent information, and useful diagrams. Users are sure to find everything they’re looking for." - appadvice.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Automatically selects US or UK spelling according to your language settings
Got this app taking a risk because there were no reviews. Thought for a hefty $4.99 it would at least be good enough. Dead wrong. App keeps crashing as you scroll down. Content is very broad and there are no other picture to look at except for the one pic highlighting the name of the body part. Information about the body systems are again too broad, short, and without any real content. This app has no business charging this much for so little info. I can't even finish reading a short statement because it crashes so quickly. Total rip off, this is what I don't like about the apple store. They let people like these cheat customers into buying a load of crap to make quick undeserving income. This app I wouldn't even get for $0.99. You've been warned.
This is great !!!!!!!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 30, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amber Books Limited
- © Amber Books Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.