The Hunger Games Adventures
By Funtactix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Panem in The Hunger Games Adventures!
WINNER of two Webby Awards for Best Social Game and Variety Entertainment Award for Best Entertainment Based Mobile Game!
Join Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Haymitch and Effie in more than 1,000 official story-based quests as you explore the Districts and become the next hero of Panem.
NOTE: iPod Touch 4 is NOT supported.
An internet connection is required to play (3G, 4G LTE or Wifi). This version of the game works on (iPhone 4+, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2+). We are currently working on support for additional devices and connection to the Facebook version. We appreciate your patience.
FANS AND CRITICS LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES ADVENTURES!
* Winner - Best Social Game on a Tablet - The Webby Awards
* Winner - People's Voice - Best Social Game on a Tablet - The Webby Awards
* Winner - Best Entertainment-based Mobile Game - Variety
* “There’s so much content and references to the fiction that it’s a near indispensable companion to the series, one that’ll evolve over time.” - GameTrailers
* “Fans of The Hunger Games will not be disappointed!" — Wired.com’s GeekDad
* “Fans of the Hunger Games series will love meeting and adventuring with their favorite characters from the book.” - PadGadget (4.5 out of 5 stars)
* “...for Hunger Games fans, downloading it (with more free updates on the way) is a no brainer...” - Modojo
* "The game gives players a new, unique perspective into the world of Panem!” — MTV.com's Hollywood Crush
DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
With new stories frequently added, The Hunger Games Adventures is your chance to discover the untold secrets of Panem. Meet Finnick in District 4. Travel with Katniss and Peeta for the Victory Tour. Journey to President Snow’s Mansion.
Something is happening in Panem. For the first time there is hope.
* NEW STORIES: Play through dozens of never before released official stories involving your favorite characters from the novel and all 3 films!
* MAP OF PANEM: For the first time, the official map of Panem is revealed! Unlock the secrets of the Hunger Games universe and explore areas never before revealed!
* CREATE A HERO: Create and customize your character with hundreds of outfits. Get styled by Cinna!
* YOUR OWN PIECE OF PANEM: Climb through the fence to your forest hideout that you can customize with rare items collected through your epic adventures.
* FUN FOR ALL AGES: Gameplay focus on exploration and story-telling and intuitive tap and slide controls allow players of all ages to jump in and start their adventure.
Unlock the secrets of Panem in the official adventure game of The Hunger Games.
What's New in Version 2.3.00
- General bug fixes and improvements
Newest update still not fixing problem
This new update is still not fixing the problem, app won't open, says it can't connect and to contact support.
For the love of bread, PLEASE update this game...!!!!!
This year is the first in which we're not getting a new Hunger Games movie since the series began its adaptation to film. Panem Rising was a terrific game, but it's been completely abandoned by its developers--I can't even open it now, and even if I could, I've hit the point (near the end of District 2) where it is literally impossible to defeat the astronomically overpowered Peacekeeper squads. So I've effectively finished that game, even though it never got an actual ending, which is a huge shame; I've done everything possible in it. THIS game may be cartoonier and less realistic in many ways, but other aspects of it have been quite a blast...it's cute and fun and certainly worth playing through. Trouble is, the game "ends" after the Catching Fire chapters. So apparently, within the past 3 years, Funtactix hasn't added a single Mockingjay one. Yet they haven't forgotten the game--they still post to its accounts and respond to some player questions & comments. There have been updates with bug fixes & some very minor things. Other players and I have since last summer been repeatedly told, through the Funtactix website and Twitter and Google+, that "more is on the way." Contests are supposedly run offering credits to someone who answers a question correctly, but even when I was the only respondent and got it right, I never won anything, so--yeah. xD The only thing you can really do once you reach the end of the game so far is complete the repetitive daily quests & collect potentially useful rewards/materials. There was a quest involving a guy who showed up at your Forest Escape & moved into a cabin there, but he vanished, so the quest is not doable. I'm so confused by this and just want to keep playing; it's been way longer than necessary, one would surely think?! I knew there wouldn't be more by the time Part 2 came out...in the theater or home video...and by now I'm truly thinking that, despite all the promises, it really is just over. Which would be terribly sad, especially given the fate to which Kabam left Panem Rising. That game deserved so much better, and frankly, this one deserves at least one or two new chapters soon. The "Coming Soon" icon has been sitting where a "new chapter" one should be for so long it's positively mind-boggling. I've advanced absolutely as far as currently possible. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU...FINISH IT, SOON.
Fun and simple.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 2.3.00
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funtactix, Inc.
- The Hunger Games TM & © 2014 Lions Gate Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2014 Funtactix. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of Credits$0.99
- Full Energy$1.99
- Half Energy$0.99
- Pile of Credits$4.99
- Sack of Credits$9.99
- Pack of Goods$1.99
- Big Sack of Credits$19.99
- Pile of Goods$4.99
- Sack of Goods$9.99
- Box of Credits$39.99