Get ready for a new kind of multiplayer experience...
"The Hunted throws you into multiplayer battles where vision is everything." - Touch Arcade
Nine Hunters from across the galaxy have been abducted, cloned, and forced to fight in the arena. Gather your friends and jump in to live out these action-packed multiplayer battles!
With mobile optimized dual-stick shooter controls and an inventive limited field of view you get a multiplayer deathmatch game that is perfect for your iPhone or iPad.
* Limited field of view lets you dodge, sneak by, trap, and hunt your enemies.
* Invite your friends and play with up to 8 players online.
* Nine unique characters, each with their own weapons and special abilities
* Multiple Game Modes - Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Krazy King, and Skulls.
* Play each mode as a free for all or on teams.
* Create your own game server to decide the map, game mode, and number of players. (Server hosting requires Wifi connection)
* Dedicated Servers - Meet your enemy on neutral ground using our new dedicated servers.
* Item Pickups - Grab the Double Damage to strengthen your attacks or the Shield to take more hits
* Optimized for iPhone/iPad Retina Display
- iPod 4G and iPad 1 are not supported
- Multiplayer available on Wifi or Cellular connections, but server hosting is available only on a Wifi connection
Follow us on Twitter - @f5games.com
Like us on Facebook - Facebook.com/f5games
Touch Arcade quote from - "Check Out 'The Hunted', a Dual Stick Multiplayer Shooter - http://toucharcade.com/2014/10/08/check-out-the-hunted-a-dual-stick-multiplayer-shooter/
Dedicated Servers! With this release you can now connect to our new dedicated multiplayer servers. This will provide a better play experience and will also make it easier for players to connect quickly online.
We have also fixed a few gameplay bugs that people have reported.
* Fixed a bug that keeps players from taking damage correctly if they join a match in progress
* Fixed a bug that can keep players from correctly interacting with pickups
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game but...
I can never find a game to join and when I do I can rarely connect or it's extremely laggy. I still don't see a way to invite friends (If it's there I don't see it). The game needs dedicated servers and a way to play the game offline in single player mode. Right now it's a multiplayer platform only which would be awesome if it worked or people actually played. I know the devs put a lot of time into making the game which I've been looking forward to for weeks leading up to its release. I hope they don't let this game die. But if traffic doesn't pick up and improvements aren't made this game is toast. Again this game is AWESOME... When it works.
Good game, powerful potential, small setbacks
This is a really fun experience. Good variety of characters and maps make for super fun multiplayer battles. A couple small complaints: the teleporters were generally annoying, it's way too easy to accidentally go through one. And the dual stick controls were very difficult to handle at first, they're slowly getting easier to control, but it's still too difficult. But overall it's a really solid game. Certainly worth trying out for yourself.
Love the game
This game is awesome i can definitely see me playing this at school with friends. The only downside is that no one really plays it but thats not big of a problem because like i said earlier i can play with friends. Also Bonozo is awesome :D.
- F5 Games LLC
- 64.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 F5 Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.