The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses! Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted.
Emil, a trader for odds and ends, made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. The only one who can stop the evil Emil is the heir to the throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though.
With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle - and who Robert loves, with a capital L.
Everything changes, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World”. And don't worry if you haven't played the first game! This one is enjoyable all on it's own!
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and the atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!
- With english texts and voice overs
Added texts and subtitles in Chinese (Simplified)
Added even more love and fun (at least 3.7% more fun)
Ratings and Reviews
Loved the first one, love everything about the second, but bad on iPhones
I played the first one on pc a few years ago. Was so pumped when I was searching for point and clicks in the App Store and found it. Still great creative puzzles and gameplay. But it’s exceptionally hard to drag items with your finger. They go to wrong places and also just auto return to the inventory. And the worst thing of all, the inventory actually BLOCKS things when it’s raised that you need to interact with
SPOILER: I pride myself in almost never looking up hints. It doesn’t matter if it takes me months to finish something I love the challenge. Well in world 3 playing as Robert I had interacting with everything and used all objects. After days I had to look up what I was doing wrong. It said to interact the tumblemouse with the puddle. But I HAD. A ton of times. And it still took me at least 20 times to register with the game for it to work. I almost deleted the app because I thought it was a bug. If you’re going to make it mobile compatible, please make sure all the functions are as easy to do as they are on pc
The Inner World 2 is out of this world!
These guys have done it again. The game was equal or better to the original. It continued to be fun and funny. The puzzles made you think and fit in with the storyline. The characters are great as is the voiceovers. The background sounds were spot on. This is a fun challenging game and you will easily get your money’s worth of entertainment. I was sad when I finished it. I could tell they put some hard work into this and it’s comically genius. Can’t wait to see what else they’ve got in the works. I had no issues with game play at all for version 1 and 2. IOS 11.x on iPhone 6. If you liked version 1, what are you waiting for. You won’t be disappointed.
Great game, just like the first one
Here’s hoping all the achievements work this time around, though...still disappointed the Devs couldn’t update the first game to fix TWO stinking achievements; especially since I notified them along with other customers but they just ignored and never bothered to fix...that kind of stuff can just really rub a customer the wrong way...but that’s how it is these days..
- Headup GmbH
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG, 2017 Studio Fizbin
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.