The Iron Destinies
By Hosted Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the story of Fe, an Iron atom that caused a supernova. As you take the helm of this atomic hero, soaring through the fabrics of space at the speed of light, take heed of the forces that are not only in plain sight, but also hidden in the darkness, for they are the keys to unlocking the secrets of the cosmos.
• Soar through the tales of a 400,000-word narrative of intrigue, intuition, and adventure.
• Solve the labyrinth of a dormant planet.
• Face the trials of the elements and become a god.
• Wage war with the living and the dead of a haunted planet.
• Be the gear that starts a mechanical solar system.
• Infuse yourself with a sword of destined greatness, or destined iniquity.
• Ignite the quarrel of creatures in a microscopic world.
• Crush planets; devour worlds; even travel through a Black Hole.
• Earn over 90 achievements and fulfill over 40 endings.
I played until the point where it asked for money to continue. Usually by that point, a game has involved you in caring about your character, and I always pay. In this case, there had been just a few turns, the action seemed random, and I had no interest in continuing to play. Certainly I had no interest in paying $4 to continue playing. Note to the author, on the off-chance the game improves later, you might fare better if you put the "buy" check-point a little later.
So I haven't played the full thing but that's because the trial did not get me into it at all, the choices you make in the trial were very lackluster and then when the part you've been waiting for finally appears it asks you to pay, really? It's paying for a gamble and I feel like I would lose, sorry, but please make the demo at least a little bit longer to help get people into it first
This game is incredible, so many possibilities, so many different ways to win or advance! Ranks right up there with way walkers and heroes rise. One of the best games I have ever encountered, and you can replay it over and over again because of the different paths. Amazing
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hosted Games LLC
- © 2016 David Berner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game$3.99