The Jackbox Party Pack 3
By Jackbox Games, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only.
NOTE: This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Added Faker prompts to final round scoring reveal display.
* Added labels to Memory mini-game in Trivia Murder Party.
* Added a few audio explanations in Trivia Murder Party and Tee K.O.
* Fixed a few animations in Guesspionage and Tee K.O.
* Fixed a few questions in Trivia Murder Party and Quiplash 2.
* Fixed a few typos.
* Fixed some issues with Twitch Leaderboard statistics tracking.
Can’t Finish a Game
I wish I had my money back. I tried playing a few games with people at my house. We couldn’t finish any of the games. I then bought Jackbox Party Pack 2 and the same thing happened. I love Jackbox Party Pack 1 and I’ve never had issues with it. We started playing Party Pack 1 and it worked fine but we knew most of the answers because we had played it so often. What a dissapointment. I’m going to post the same review on Party Pack 2.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 817 MB
- Seller: Jackbox Games, Inc.
- © Jackbox Games Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor