The games play on your iPad (or can be mirrored to a television via Airplay.) Each player ALSO needs a phone or other web connected device to use as a controller by going to Jackbox.TV once the game is started.
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
1) The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
2) The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends’ “online” comments in hilarious ways.
3) The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
4) The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
5) The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers.
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer only.
NOTE: As described above, Additional devices besides the iPad are needed in order to play.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitch in Civic Doodle
LOVE the Jackbox Party Packs and own all of them on Steam. Decided to download this version while at a family party and found the game we wanted to play, Civic Doodle, has a glitch during the first drawing where it loses layers after about the 3rd or 4th round on screen. Otherwise, so far, everything seems to be on point and is the only thing keeping this from being five stars. Please release the other three party packs and Drawful 2 on iPad!!!!!! :)
This is probably one of the best versions of the game if you have an Apple TV. The games are all good fun, and get really competitive and ridiculous at times. A bit sad that Quiplash didn’t make it, but it still is a good buy.
This was a terrible purchase, and I regret it. The games are too slow/complicated/stupid, and the whole thing is seriously overpriced. They took perfectly good game concepts and added stupid additions that make the experience awkward and unfunny. Truthfully, I thought I was purchasing the original basic games but got this thing instead. What a bummer and waste of money. I will be seeking a refund.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 946.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.