The brand-new Jerusalem Post mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World!
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Brand-new UX layout for ease of use
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News/Article Linked Push Notification
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
• Bookmarking (Online and Offline Capability)
• Swipe Navigation for Article and Section Views
• Continued Improvement to Load Time and Stability
• Support for iOS 8
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
• Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It would seem that JP doesn't care about the iPad platform as the app has not been updated since over a year. That is a real shame.
Before installing it, make sure is current, otherwise don't bother since it stopped loading after the latest iOS update
Too many ads and freezes
Ads pop up very frequently and very often freeze up the app. Videos and audio auto start and freeze the app also.
Horrible app-won’t run
Just downloaded (even with all the negative reviews) to see if the app will run on any of my iPads.......no. Will not run. Says “please wait for a few seconds while setting it up for first time”. Never works.......bad app. Needs fixed to run under iOS 11
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.