Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest local news for the Lower Hudson Valley with the lohud iPhone app, powered by The Journal News. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, the lohud.com website, mobile website, e-newspaper and, if you choose, home delivery of the print edition. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Journal News account.
• Up-to-the-minute local news
• Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
• Breaking news alerts on the go
• Current weather conditions, 10-day forecast and radar map
• Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $13.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-800-942-1010 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
iOS 9 optimizations and bug fixes.
Note: This app supports iOS 8 and iOS 9 users. Apps running on iOS 7 will still operate but will not receive App Store updates. In order to receive this and all future updates, update your device to iOS 9.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2016 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Journal News Digital Subscription$13.99