Tired of group emails and cluttered text threads? It's time for better communication with your friends and groups.
The Jump connects all your groups and activities in one place. We bring all your messages, images, files, playlists, videos, votes and more together so you can, well… be the best group you can be. Did we mention it's free?
On the app, we’ve eliminated all of the clutter and the ads. Seriously, you won’t find ads or subscription requests anywhere. What you will find is a place to connect with your groups—teams, schools, churches and everything in between. Quickly post key information—event updates, polls, sign-up requests, product recommendations, task lists, etc—to friends and groups.
How is it different?
Our app is all about helping people unite over the things they love, so everyone is free to focus on the things that matter. We’ve set it up, so you control what you see—curate your own dashboard and customize your notifications. You’ll get the content you want without all the stuff you don’t.
What’s a ‘Jump’ anyway?
It’s a group. Basically, if you have a group of people that need to communicate with each other, a Jump is the perfect place to do it. It only takes a second to make one and they’re free, so you can make as many as you want.
- Privacy settings: Set your Jump to be public, private or secret—you’re in control of who has access to your group.
- No ads. Ever: We don’t like them and are guessing you don’t either.
- We won't sell you out: We hate when apps farm out our personal information, it's just lame.
We’ve rolled all of our favorite things into The Jump, which saves everyone time and just makes life easier.
- Dashboard: All your Jumps and Stories in one place.
- Stories: Give friends a glimpse into your real, everyday life or create a Story with people in your Jump.
- Talk: Chat one-on-one or with a group of people.
- Share: Send photos, videos, gifs, group files and voice messages to as few or as many friends as you like.
- Create: Polls, events, checklists, sign-ups—you’ll find all of them in the app.
We want to hear your feedback! Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I needed this!
I love this app! I love making jumps, and groups for my friends to join to keep connected and do things!
1. This can help us communicate WITHOUT the annoying group texts and group emails!🙌🏻 YES!
I just add everyone who’s a part of that specific group, and BOOM! We have a place to share events, questions, photos, locations and more!
2. When I open the jump, I don’t get sucked into EVERYTHING that’s happening in the world. The main feed isn’t what I open up to!🙌🏻 When you open the app it’s like a library of all your groups that you can click on. So it’s neat and clean and easy to use ❤️
Great look, fun way to connect with friends and get to know people with like interests more
This app challenges me to try new things. To actually do something instead of talking about doing it or watching others do it. There are so many diverse functions in this loaded app. I’d rather use this than other social media apps all day long. The look and feel is unique and easy to use. I love the Jump app ❤️
Took that Jump of Faith
At first I wasn’t sure about wanting to download another social media but after a nudge from my friend to give it a try, I actually like it. It’s so organized and easy to use. I can see what my friends have posted, based on the Jumps they’ve created on a particular subject, such as cooking or humor. I recommend giving it a try!
- The Jump Group LLC
- 142.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 The Jump Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.