The KARAOKE Channel Mobile
By Stingray Digital Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This karaoke app offers you more songs than any other karaoke app out there. Try it for free with a selection of great songs that are refreshed monthly or purchase an In App subscription to sing along to more than 13,000* songs!
• Song library includes songs in the style of today's top-charting artists and yesterday's legends
• Browse top songs in the charts or search by title, artist or lyrics
• High quality karaoke videos streamed over your mobile network or Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Listen and sing along to songs with or without lead vocal (when available)
• Quickly access recently played songs and favorites
• Easily share songs with friends
• Advertisement free
• Listen to 30 second samples of the more than 13,000* karaoke songs available by subscription (see below)
• Purchase one of two In App subscriptions to access full length version of all songs available (see below)
• Songs added regularly
• Star Members of The KARAOKE Channel ONLINE can log in to the app to access the full catalog and their saved favorites.
• Support for AirPlay makes it easy to throw the best karaoke party ever with Apple TV (2nd gen)
FULL SONG CATALOG OFFERS SONG CHOICE BEYOND COMPARE
The full song catalog consists of more than 13,000* licensed karaoke songs from many genres, eras and languages. Songs in the style of today’s artists like: Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and more. Songs in the style of yesterday’s legends: Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson and more. Genres include Pop, Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Country, Latin and more.
In App Subscriptions:
Access over 13,000* full length songs by purchasing one of two In App subscriptions:
• Shining Star 2 day access for $9.99 US. This subscription does not auto-renew, you will only be billed once;
• Rising Star monthly access for $14.99 US. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed $14.99 US monthly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may manage the Rising Star subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions > The KARAOKE Channel Mobile.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase (or auto-renewal) in your local currency equivalent to the USD value as determined by the Apple App Store
The KARAOKE Channel also distributes karaoke albums through iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/the-karaoke-channel/id323088122
*Number of songs varies by territory.
**Recording of songs is currently not supported on mobile app. Recording feature is available on The KARAOKE Channel ONLINE.
What's New in Version 1.10.4
• 64bit support
• Stability improvements
Song and Lyrics out of sync
The free songs play and have lyrics, but they are several seconds out of sync, so quite useless on my iPad.
You get 5 songs everything else you must pay pay pay
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 1.10.4
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stingray Digital Group
- © 2009 Stingray Digital Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rising Star: Monthly$14.99
- 30 Day Subscription$14.99
- Shining Star: 2 Days$9.99