Kingpin is a popular, tactical board game, today available also for iOS users. It takes place in a dark city. The players are involved in the fight between four crime groups: the Russian Mob, the Italian Mafia, the Colombian Cartel and the Yakuza. Shootings, murders and robberies happen very often. The city can be ruled only by one group. Users have to choose their mafia and do their best to support it. In each group there are various characters with different skills which are useful during direct confrontation with the enemy. The player's task is to defeat the opponent mafia and take control of the city. Nice graphics, based on the aesthetic of a comic strip make the game even more interesting. There are three different tactics which can lead you to success, but there is only one Kingpin!
Ratings and Reviews
I don't know the board game before. Read the long rules in game but totally have no idea how the game works. Can't understand how it's possible to defeat 7 enemies by 2 in 5 actions.
- Mobile Wings Interactive Ltd.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Mobile Wings Interactive
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.