If you're looking for inspiring knitting patterns using interesting techniques and luxurious yarns, The Knitter is the magazine for you. We bring you more than 12 beautiful patterns from world-class designers in each issue, featuring intriguing ways with yarn for you to try.
There's lots to read, too, showcasing the best of what's going on in the world of knitting right now, plus in-depth looks at knitting traditions and history, contemporary designers and artisan yarn producers. What's more, our popular Masterclass series helps to give readers the confidence to try new techniques.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using The Knitter app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I love this knitting magazine
I can hardly wait for each new edition to come out. I can almost always find at least one project to make. It is so convenient to take screen shots of a project and open it in my knitting software app. With just a little bit of set up, the pattern and all of the charts are at my finger tips so I can start knitting!
At my fingertips
I love being able to access any issue, anytime on my phone! I often browse a magazine on my lunch break. The articles are interesting and I’ve printed several patterns to try. The “sock club”, historical articles, “on my needles”, and “master class” are some of my favorites. Awesome value that’s kept me reading for months!
I spent $60 on a year subscription and bought it on my iphone. Now, I can't see it on my computer at all and apparently you can ONLY view it on an iphone or ipad. That is horrendous for knitting. I have bad vision and I honestly can't see the pattern well enough on my iphone to be able to knit. Really disappointed that there is no way to view this magazine on the computer if you are unlucky enough to have purchased it using an iphone.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $6.49
- 12-Month Subscription $60.99
- 3-Month Subscription $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.