Download The Knot Wedding Planner app, your All-In-One Wedding Planner. Discover your wedding style. Find your wedding venue and vendors. Stay organized and on budget. And celebrate stress free with a done-for-you wedding day timeline. Plus, manage everything guests in one place: customize your wedding website, manage your guest list, create and track your registries and more. It's wedding planning on the go made easy and fun from the #1 wedding experts!
* WEDDING CHECKLIST — Follow your personalized timeline and check off your to-dos as you plan with our wedding checklist.
* WEDDING COUNTDOWN — Celebrate your engagement with your personalized countdown.
* STYLE QUIZ –– Take our Style Quiz to define your wedding vision and find the right vendors to bring it to life.
* WEDDING VENUES + VENDORS — Build your dream team with over 250,000 wedding vendors and millions of vendor reviews and expert recommendations.
* VENDOR CONVERSATIONS — Track vendor communications the easy way—all in one place. Get notified instantly when a vendor responds!
* WEDDING WEBSITES — Choose from hundreds of customizable designs with quick-click RSVP, day-of details, all-in-one registry and more. Give your guests a go-to spot for all the information they need.
* GUEST LIST MANAGER — Manage your guest lists, accept RSVPs, track meal choices and gifts.
* ALL-IN-ONE REGISTRY –– Create and manage your retailer registries, cash and experience funds or charity registries with one organized list.
* WEDDING BUDGETER — Get customized recommendations for what to spend on your venue, dress, flowers, and every other detail based on your budget.
* WEDDING DAY TIMELINE –– As you plan, we’ll automatically create your personalized day-of schedule so everyone knows where to be and when.
* SYNC WITH THEKNOT.COM — Plan your wedding from your computer, phone or tablet. All of your details sync automatically between your devices. (Love easy? We do too.)
Brought to you by the editors of The Knot, the #1 wedding magazine and website, The Knot Wedding Planner app is the ultimate wedding planning tool for couples planning on the go. Whether you want to check off to-dos on your wedding checklist, keep your wedding budget in check, track conversations with your wedding venue and wedding vendors, or make a quick update to your wedding website, you can do it all—and then some—using The Knot Wedding Planner. And with quick notifications, an all-in-one registry and photo sharing capabilities, everyone on your wedding guest list will thank you too! You can even use the app for inspiration—there are thousands of photos to flip through (all of which you can share with the people who are helping you plan). The Knot Wedding Planner app is the ultimate wedding organizer at your fingertips.
The Knot Wedding Planner app includes:
A wedding countdown widget
A wedding style quiz
Photo sharing capabilities
Personal wedding venue and vendor recommendations
Chatting options for you and your wedding vendors
A wedding website
A wedding guest list organizer
Wedding registries, cash and experience funds and charity registry
Your personalized wedding checklist
A wedding budget tracker
A wedding day timeline
Thousands of photos, inspiration and ideas
Download The Knot Wedding Planner app today!
The Knot Terms and Conditions:
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
*P.S. If you’re enjoying our app, please write us a review! If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Completely customizable planning at your fingertips
Planning a wedding of any size is no small feat! The Knot app has been stellar at offering comprehensive, user-friendly solutions for: additions or changes to the guest list, along with contact info and RSVP tracking; an easy-to-use budgeter where you can adjust costs and categories; a FREE customizable wedding website; an editable checklist/day-of timeline...I could go on and on! With the exception of building the wedding website, most of the app is very mobile-responsive and data can be entered right from your phone. The full range of features are available online from a larger device and the transition is seamless to the app. I also like how the vendor/affiliate listings are not constantly popping up as ads, but quick to find if you need suggestions or help. The crashes are rare but inconvenient—there was one point where the app wouldn’t open for weeks, but I just went online to continue the planning process. If you don’t have access to a larger device it may be a slight challenge to do things like embed the registries to the wedding website or export your guest list & contact info as a spreadsheet. Overall I’m loving the UX and everyone is amazed at how far ahead in the planning I am (still 4 months out) Thank you to The Knot for this great resource!!!
Best Wedding Planner!
I have used the Knot for about two years now in planning my wedding. With date changes, changes in wedding styles, and vendors, the Knot still made it so easy to use and changed the dates automatically for when things should be done. It was nice that even with date changes, I didn’t have to create new accounts because I have already checked some things off and dates were different (this happened with other wedding planners). The Knot is also wonderful in keeping everything together for styles, websites, registries, vision board and all the essentials of wedding planning. With the Knot, I can keep all of my guests in one spot with their email, phone number and address right there. I can also put in if I sent the invite, if I received the RSVP and the response of it, what meal they chose (if applicable), the gift they gave me, and any notes I had about them. The checklist was also so detailed and hit everything I needed, but also had the option to add items to the checklist myself if I needed them. I highly recommend the Knot, as I have tried using other wedding planning sites, but this is the only one that made it so easy with EVERYTHING in one place!
The best wedding planning app!
I first started with Zola but switched over to The Knot when I found out that I could look for vendors and message them directly through the app. I could also make a website/have a checklist/guest list etc. so it sounded like the more reasonable choice. I think the best part for me so far has been the fact that photographers have gotten back to me right away (day of or day after) through the app. I didn’t have to give much personal information like I would on their website and the conversation was quick and painless. After several failed attempts to get in touch with independent photographers through their website (it’s like they don’t want to photograph for us unless we are willing to pester them about it!) over the course of weeks, my fiancé and I were able to reserve a photographer within days of starting this app. It perfectly fits in with our budget too, since The Knot offers filter options on the search to help find the right price range. We will definitely be using it right up until our wedding day, and I will recommend it to any future couples!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.