To meet the needs of a multidimensional, shifting workforce, Mountain States Health Alliance Organizational Development offers The Knowledge Needed for Our Work (KNOW) Network Mobile Application.
The external complement MSHA’s Internal Social Media Framework, The KNOW Network Mobile App links members of the community with Learning and Professional Development opportunities as well as an avenue of communication to assess the need for future courses.
App Users can browse Course Descriptions and Calendar to determine what courses are available to fit their individual or group learning needs, enroll in a course, or communicate directly with MSHA Organizational Development Staff via LinkedIn and even get directions to your course. With both Leadership and Clinical courses offered, explore the app to find what The KNOW Network can offer you!
- View up to date information
- Browse course descriptions
- Calendar of availability
- Receive exclusive mobile messages
- Get directions and more
- Appville 101, Inc.
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014Appville101
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.