The Last Door Season 2: Collector's Edition
By Phoenix Online Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deeper conspiracy hiding it all. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters, and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens, and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
* Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
* Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
* Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
* Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may drive you mad in a game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added new languages: Italian, French, and German.
- Fixed a problem on a scene of Episode 8 appearing in some screen sizes.
- Fixed various problems with the In-App Purchase system.
- Redesigned In-App Purchase screen.
I loved the first game so I bought Season 2 and it did not disappoint. This is a long and substantial game, full of rich detail and a compelling story. It's funny how the low-res graphics become so appealing and expressive.... I didn't like them at first, but these are so well done that I came to love them. This game kept me engaged and entertained for days. There are puzzles, mysteries, and plenty of locations to explore an inventory items to use and place. Totally worth the price. Well done, Developers! Thank you and more, please!
A good sequel to a good game.
Loved the first game, and was actually very happy to realize that there was a second game. The music is beautiful and the graphics seem to have gotten even better.
I played this game on my computer and wanted to know the ending desperately. This app gave me the last chapter; extremely pleased.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 284 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phoenix Online Studios LLC
- © The Game Kitchen SLU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Last Door: Collector's Edition Full Access$3.99