The LEGO® Movie Video Game
By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***The LEGO® Movie Video Game requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 4S and iPad2 and later devices. Please ensure iCloud is enabled in advance in order for purchases to be restored. To enable iCloud, go to your device’s “Settings,” then “iCloud,” then “Documents & Data.” If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support.wbgames.com. Lastly, as a special treat, the "Confetti" & "Bubble" Red Brick Abilities are free to purchase in celebration of the launch!***
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building adventure as the The LEGO® Movie Video Game comes to mobile!
Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
- A delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and more.
- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land, and more in 45 exciting levels!
- Smash bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.
- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You'll need 2.2GB of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1GB of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
Before you download this game, please consider that this app contains optional in-app purchases that cost real money and will be charged to your iTunes account as well as advertising and promotions for other Warner Bros. products and services. A parent or guardian should download the game and consent to in-app purchases if allowing a child to play.
If you are experiencing difficulties please contact us at: support.wbgames.com
What's New in Version 1.5
• The difficulty was adjusted on several levels to make them more awesome.
• On Bike Chase, try tapping and holding on either side of the screen instead dragging or swiping.
• When in the mine on Hillside Slide, try tapping on either side of the screen instead of swiping to switch rails.
• Please be aware that Gold Bricks are NOT required to purchase characters in the Store. All characters can be unlocked and purchased with Studs during the normal course of play. However, if you want to unlock characters immediately then Gold Bricks can be used.
Controls could be better
I'm enjoying this game. It has a wide variety, much more so than usual Lego games. It isn't just walking around, sometimes you are sliding, flying, controlling carts, etc. Unfortunately sometimes that variety gets confusing and you have levels where you are unsure what to do at first but eventually you figure it out.
Unlike most Lego games, when you die you have to restart the level. It's not that big a deal, though, I haven't died very often playing.
There are clips from the movie at the beginning and end of most levels. That makes it more enjoyable. The "Everything is Awesome" song plays at the end of each level as it tallies your score.
One thing I'm not a huge fan of is the controls. I often find it difficult to get my character to do what I want it to do. One of the more difficult challenges was the moving platforms on the cloud level where you had to move precisely between them. It took me quite a few tries to get it.
Omg I love this game!!! No point for 3ds or ps vita in my opinion...the graphics on the iphone5s makes this game look better than 3ds of course....this game was always humorous to me and I love it!!! Controls are smooth let me tell you, no buttons getting stuck or glitches it's just excellent....Perfect smooth port devs 5 stars
Terrific Family Game
My favorite five year old and I just completed the last level. Made it through without any in app purchases. Now we are enjoying replaying levels with new characters and are working to earn all of the trophies. Fun way to experience the lego movie.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.18 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- © 2014 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. (s14)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ordinary Pile of 50 Gold Bricks$0.99
- Good Pile of 200 Gold Bricks$2.99
- Pretty Great Pile of 450 Gold Bricks$4.99
- Awesome Pile of 1000 Gold Bricks$9.99