the Light Sense
By Igor Migun
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You will uncover a grim secret of "B-18", long abandoned for unknown reasons. And who knows what adventures awaits you there? Get ready for the most horrible experience of your life!
A continuation to already liked horror “Dead Bunker”. The game begins right after our hero collects five laptops and heads to the door, thinking to leave this sinister place. But it turned out to be not so simple. After losing consciousness, he woke up in a wet basement, locked in a cage. First, he will need to find a way out of it. On the walls, he sees strange notes left by one of the scientists who could survive in that disastrous night. Here you have to follow his way. See with your own eyes what happened in the distant past. And, finally solve the mystery of what happened here.
Chapter I. Start:
- Explore an abandoned gloomy basement, which once stored supplies for the residents of the bunker. Now here you may find only the emptiness and chaos. But be careful, don’t stay in this basement for too long, because you risk to stay there forever and become part of its grim story.
Chapter II. Hope:
- Explore the engine room of the laboratory, meter by meter. Your eyes will see one of the missions on saving the personnel of "B-18".
Chapter III. Emptiness:
- You have an uneasy task to find some thing in an old abandoned military camp. Only ghosts can feel safe in that place.
Chapter IV. Loss:
- Finding the secret documents, our hero went back to the bunker hoping to establish contact with the outside world and announce the impending disaster. But the horror that has penetrated into the bunker, may drive anyone crazy. Even the light loses its properties and drowns in the darkness.
Chapter V. Mind:
- There is not much time to prevent a catastrophe impending the world. In an attempt to get to the cockpit, our hero realizes that in this evil place he is not alone. Something or someone can control his mind. And it does not promise anything good.
- Stunning graphics
- Dank atmosphere and sound
- 6 chapters (in this version 5 chapters are available, and the rest ones will be added with automatic updates)
- Convenient and intuitive control
* Recommended: Phone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad, iPad 2, iPad New, iPad 4
And remember, we value the opinion of each player, and try to fix and update as soon as possible! If you have any questions, feel free to leave comments and we will answer you.
What's New in Version 1.23
- Support for iOS 7
- Added special effects
- Improved performance
- Minor fixes
It has potential but it's extremely hard to tell where to go. There's a lot of backtracking and re-re-re-searching involved. Enjoyable enough, but there's too much time spent figuring out what to do next.
I play a bunch of creepy games (silent hill, penumbra, etc.). But this is one hell of a scary game with creepy naked goblin men and bloody little girls around every corner!!!! I recommend this game for anyone who loves the thrill of being scared!!!!
I would give this game a better review if I could actually progress in the game. I have no idea how to get past chapter 2. I have been stuck on it for forever.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 1.23
- Size: 184 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Migun
- © Igor Migun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.