The Little Ball That Could
By Ivan Jankovic
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
There is no exception to the rule - only balls with a heart can enter the Haven, and others, well... others have to move on. It was your turn to get your heart and be allowed in when the stamping machine stopped. Your only choice to join your kind is to prove your worth by finding enough hearts to refill and restart the machine. On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to roll through. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. Perhaps there is another way to prove your courage?
• Roll the ball through 5 worlds and 120 large levels, each containing a maze of twisty paths and giving you three tasks to perform.
• Test your speed, precision and curiosity without frustration - the checkpoint system will help you out with those nasty spike fields, and you can skip the level if you just can't figure out which button activates that teleport.
• Unlock beautiful ball skins using puzzle pieces, and if you are up for a challenge, unlock fun powers that will let you play the game in radically different ways.
• Experience the best platforming action with our tight, physics-based controls - you'll have a blast whether you prefer to play using touch controls, tilt or physical controllers.
• Push the limits of your phone with our high-definition, console-grade 3D graphics, or reduce the level of detail to get better performance and battery life.
• Listen to our awesome soundtrack that includes nine piano-driven melodies and an original music piece specifically created for TLBTC.
TLBTC takes the unique look and perspective of Marble Madness, combines it with the fast gameplay of Manic Marble, adds in a pinch of item collecting from Super Monkey Ball, and seasons it with the challenging traps of Marble Blast. Add to that gorgeous maze-like levels only possible on modern smartphones and tablets, and you get the recipe for the best physics platformer to play on the go!
We put a lot of effort in making The Little Ball That Could a challenging, yet a fair and fun game. If you have any issues or need help, contact us via our support e-mail - email@example.com
To get the latest news about TLBTC and our other apps, find us on:
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fully optimized for iPhone X!
- Improved performance with Metal!
- New languages! We added support for Russian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian!
- Cool stickers for iMessage!
- Tilt controls fixes, ad system optimizations, and a lot of other fixes and tweaks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 620 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ivan Jankovic
- ©2017 NaissusWorks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99