Board your biplane for some chivalrous dogfights in the sky.
Take part in aerial battles with up to 60 planes and show them how is ace!
May the best pilot win. And in case you are not the best pilot: don't despair, we have flight school lined up for you as well!
This super smooth biplane simulator comes to you from the author of the hit game 'The Little Crane That Could.'
`The Little Plane That Could' comes with eight challenging missions and supports Game Center for keeping track of your performance and achievements.
The fluid high resolution visuals are as pleasing to the eyes as the fully 3D audio is to the ears.
The game features amazing A.I. pilots that use the same flight controls as the player with zero cheating.
Sophisticated aerodynamics models are used for all planes.
Bullets fly their actual ballistics path without guidance, fudging, or any cheating: a hit is a real hit.
Dogfight in 3... 2... 1.... Go!
Taxi and Take-off.
Approach and Landing.
Baptism of Fire.
Swipe up/down for elevator control.
Swipe left/right for aileron control.
Swipe throttle for power setting.
Swipe left/right brakes for wheel braking.
Pinch for camera zoom.
Tap prv/nxt for selecting camera target.
`The Little Plane That Could' was conceived, designed and implemented by Abraham Stolk. The 3D biplane model was designed by Kenneth Fejer. Play Testing by Jeff Segal.
- Catch assertion failures.
Ratings and Reviews
A great game!!! Very nice graphics and sound. The first and second mission teaches you how to control the plane. You can do loops and rolls with the swipe of your thumb. Also a throttle control. There are 6 other missions of varying difficulty to battle 1 on 1, 2v3, or the last two, your flight of 12 v 3 other flights of 12. The big air battles require strategy. You have unlimited ammo! Always a fun game to replay.
Flight sims need tilt-to-steer
I loved this developer's crane game. This one is frustrating because the controls are so unpleasant. Flight simulators really should allow you to tilt the phone to control. But even if they don't, there should be on-screen feedback reflecting the steering inputs. Here, it is too difficult to actually control the plane just by dragging a finger around.
Fun game but beat it in 10 minutes
The game was fun, but it is not as challenging as little crane. I beat this game in 10 minutes.
- Abraham Stolk
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2018 Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.