The Lonely Beast 123 - Preschool Number Counting
By James Kelleher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Count your way around the house with The Lonely Beast!
Every day, the Beast counts everything in his house, from rubber duckies to delicious cakes and shooting stars. Join him as he waters his garden, reads books, cooks eggs and more. It’s a great way to help little beasts learn about the magic of numbers, all the way from 1 to 12.
- Voiceover by the author of The Lonely Beast
- Meet Beasts From around the world
- Fully-interactive scenes with lots for little hands to play with
- Realtime HD egg-frying simulator
- Optimised for retina displays
- Builds sheep-counting skills
- Universal app: buy once and use across all your devices
The Beast’s Lifetime Guarantee:
- No in-app purchases
- No third-party advertising
- No social media
- No Beasts were harmed during the making of this app
Watch the trailer here:
- Featured by Apple in Best New Apps, First Words & Numbers, Numbers & Quantity and Best for Ages 5 & Under
- “Fun and visually striking” - The Sunday Business Post
- “Quirky, funny and informative, this is the Count von Count for the 21st century kid” – Totally Dublin
- “Stylish and clever” – Wilson Rothman, Today.com
- “Adult supervisors will get a giggle too” - The Sunday Times
- “With a loving eye for genuine craft and detail, the Lonely Beast 123 really is a step above other apps in this category” – Candepop
- “An engaging way of teaching kids their numbers, especially when parents sit by their side and assist in the counting” – TUAW
- “Beautifully hand-drawn scenes, interactive elements, and delightful sounds” – AppAdvice
- “Even numerate children can count on being entertained by this tongue-in-cheek companion to The Lonely Beast ABC” – Kirkus
- Winner of the FWA Mobile of The Day Award and a 2015 Digital Ehon Award
The Lonely Beast 123 is a new number adventure made by Chris, James and Simon, creators of The Lonely Beast ABC. The Beast’s hands are too big and hairy to use pencils, so they help with drawing and colouring in from a small shed at the end of the garden. Their first app, The Lonely Beast ABC, featured in an iPad TV commercial, was winner of the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Tech Review, and a finalist for the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
They are also very good at counting.
Follow us on Twitter – @LonelyBeastApps
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/thelonelybeastabc
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Fixed display bugs for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus and iPad Pro.
- Fixed French voiceover and localisation
- Fixed books URL
- Added voiceover and localisation for Canadian French & Swiss French
If you're a fan of The Lonely Beast 123, please consider leaving a rating or review – it really helps us out!
My grandson and I love this app. The graphics are beautiful. The interactive play keeps us happy and curious. Wish there were more good apps like this for young children.
2 Year Old Loves
My two year old son loves this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 81.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: James Kelleher
- © 2015 Chris Judge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.